Sign in to follow this  
DeNozzo

Game Crash every 3min after Start with Disconect

Game Crash every 3min after Start with Disconect, Why?

Merged.

Shit Support for Payed Game

I have same problem, every 15 minute it freezes or crashes. Super annoying, had like 4 freezes/crashes in 1 hours time in a row. Plus the servers are being ddosed or are just downgraded even more, was really bad packet loss and generally bad performance and connection issues. I also found an issue with anti-aliasing causing FPS to be extremely low if its not on the "correct" amount. This means some people are playing at 30 fps when they could have 100 fps... I see people livestreaming at super bad fps and it could be fixed just by some config and setting fixes. So sad that LO decided to ban custom configs that make their game playable, they would rather defend actual cheaters and ban people who just want to play the game above 30 FPS.

Edited by FakeBungo

16 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

I have same problem, every 15 minute it freezes or crashes. Super annoying, had like 4 freezes/crashes in 1 hours time in a row. Plus the servers are being ddosed or are just downgraded even more, was really bad packet loss and generally bad performance and connection issues. I also found an issue with anti-aliasing causing FPS to be extremely low if its not on the "correct" amount. This means some people are playing at 30 fps when they could have 100 fps... I see people livestreaming at super bad fps and it could be fixed just by some config and setting fixes. So sad that LO decided to ban custom configs that make their game playable, they would rather defend actual cheaters and ban people who just want to play the game above 30 FPS.

i put a stop watch on to see how long the game takes to balance out the fps after loading. you know all the textures and the a-z's. that was about 30 mins for it to finally settle on about 60-100 fps. i say it like that because it freezes for no reason and drops about 40-60 fps for 1-5 seconds. only game i have that does this for no reason.

@DeNozzo    check your os defender or av/am security software could be a false negative on a game update file,. normally files accessing memory or files tied to os dx core files are limited by av/am . updater files can also get blocked/limited access and not correctly update the game.   this would also be the case for somone suffering from delayed kick. were the game is loaded but as an asset file is requested it causes the game to crash.  

@FakeBungo youv listed a tone of mixed issues.    im not going to go through each individual one. some can easier be fixed though. also done a big piece on fps and aa how to setup the game up for "ultra mode" with high res.  LO didn't necessarily ban custom configs, unfortunately people were abusing the abilities of custom configs to gain an advance with out detection, thus it was a required measure. another example of "sensible people get punished because of D********" 😂  but thats life. 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, Sgt Drayke said:

@DeNozzo    check your os defender or av/am security software could be a false negative on a game update file,. normally files accessing memory or files tied to os dx core files are limited by av/am . updater files can also get blocked/limited access and not correctly update the game.   this would also be the case for somone suffering from delayed kick. were the game is loaded but as an asset file is requested it causes the game to crash.  

@FakeBungo youv listed a tone of mixed issues.    im not going to go through each individual one. some can easier be fixed though. also done a big piece on fps and aa how to setup the game up for "ultra mode" with high res.  LO didn't necessarily ban custom configs, unfortunately people were abusing the abilities of custom configs to gain an advance with out detection, thus it was a required measure. another example of "sensible people get punished because of D********" 😂  but thats life. 

i have looked at most configs available and mixed them together to make a decent quality but also 100 consistent fps config. all my lag now is just cos of the game or server. also seems like Jericho Financial West is way better connection than Jericho Waterfront West, or that might have just been a coincidence. and Asylum fightclub i think is generally decent connection too.

Merged.

On 9/15/2021 at 10:45 PM, FakeBungo said:

i have looked at most configs available and mixed them together to make a decent quality but also 100 consistent fps config. all my lag now is just cos of the game or server. also seems like Jericho Financial West is way better connection than Jericho Waterfront West, or that might have just been a coincidence. and Asylum fightclub i think is generally decent connection too.

today financial west has higher ping than the other day... odd.

@FakeBungo 

Ah so you are refrencing US servers. to my knowledge they are not the most stable, with a lot of factors at play when it comes to "lag" connection stability, this is down to which state/area you are in, type of connection to the "net" and also provider you are with,.. also factor in time of day/night area usage etc. 

then take into play, applications you are running , like using apb vivox is horrible ( i personally kill this task once in the game) disable ingame music share aswel .  running chrome or any browser in the background , or even discord really will all hit your "bandwidth".  iv seen people complain about lag and after a lonnnnnngg discussion they are streaming music with spotify or some crap whilst gaming like really.  

also take into consideration some ISP routers are horrible to game with, especial over wireless.   some ISP also proactively limit bandwidth to customers with high usage to gaming IP's during peak times or even just out right if your on a low value package.   ( pay a premium you get full access kinda thing) all under "fair usage" 

In terms of game stability and "Frames" most people do reduce the quality of there game, so turning of AA off, and world details etc. keeping res med to high. this will improve your frames and should reduce the "amount of frames dropped" due to a "spike"  

so there is no clear cut resolve to server side connection/stability  i know Little Orbit have been working hard with  data centres who host the servers to upgrade. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:52 AM, Sgt Drayke said:

@FakeBungo 

Ah so you are refrencing US servers. to my knowledge they are not the most stable, with a lot of factors at play when it comes to "lag" connection stability, this is down to which state/area you are in, type of connection to the "net" and also provider you are with,.. also factor in time of day/night area usage etc. 

then take into play, applications you are running , like using apb vivox is horrible ( i personally kill this task once in the game) disable ingame music share aswel .  running chrome or any browser in the background , or even discord really will all hit your "bandwidth".  iv seen people complain about lag and after a lonnnnnngg discussion they are streaming music with spotify or some crap whilst gaming like really.  

also take into consideration some ISP routers are horrible to game with, especial over wireless.   some ISP also proactively limit bandwidth to customers with high usage to gaming IP's during peak times or even just out right if your on a low value package.   ( pay a premium you get full access kinda thing) all under "fair usage" 

In terms of game stability and "Frames" most people do reduce the quality of there game, so turning of AA off, and world details etc. keeping res med to high. this will improve your frames and should reduce the "amount of frames dropped" due to a "spike"  

so there is no clear cut resolve to server side connection/stability  i know Little Orbit have been working hard with  data centres who host the servers to upgrade. 

its basically impossible that my PC or internet is at fault cos i have family in tech background who deal with that for me. i have around 1000mb/s upload and download.

the issues with high latency are newish (didn't happen a couple/few years ago). the US East server (which is further than West for me) is extremely bad and i see people teleporting around often. west has decentish ping at 110-120 but it goes up randomly due to LO server provider having issues presumably, or are just simply not good enough quality servers to manage APB...

the crashes/freezes people are reporting are happening to people with old and new rigs. i have the exact same PC that i have used for years to play APB and its getting these issues so its definitely not just new graphics cards at fault. basically your game randomly freezes, and if your unlucky it will crash or force you to close the game due to being frozen. there seems to be no way to fix this.