Alin22

STOP CHEATING

I`m sick of gold cheaters.. ban russians from the servers, 3 vs 2 gold cheaters rank 80?!!!!! what the hell is this   2 hits  no matter wich weapons they use?!!! really thats a fked up  shet.. 

Wanna do some good? Make 3 leagues and lock them  like in the begining.. no one cant enter any district. GOLD LOCK TO GOLDS , SILVER TO SILVER , BRONZE/GREENS/BEGGINERS in one place.. is fuking stupid to play like this, and i`m not the only one complaining about this ..BUUT WHO CARES , YOU ARE USELESS AS STAFF AND GAME MAINTENANCE

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our APB Reloaded forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Hey mate !

I know it can be tough when you begin, we all went through this

If you want to have a better time playing, I highly suggest to get in a clan and have regular team mates you can improve with ^_^

I agree with the leagues! Gold players should play separately in the gold area. Silver and bronze and greens can be thrown into one league.

On 5/25/2022 at 2:40 PM, 1ShawnMichaels1 said:

I agree with the leagues! Gold players should play separately in the gold area. Silver and bronze and greens can be thrown into one league.

there is no difference what color the player has, I have already written many times, you can play well, and deliberately lose in order to get into a weaker group, you can create a second character and have time to harm the weak (most players see this as pleasure). In my opinion, the distinction should be based on the analysis of the character's skills (weapon levels, medals and types of weapons purchased), everything else is easily managed by cunning players.