Sign in to follow this  
TeNNeSY

Forfeit voting option

Hi,

so i had an idea. I have encountered a situations where the mission is completely unwinnable more than once, or teammate are AFK. Of Course after matching with opponents ‚abandon mission’ is disable. But there would be an option to possible vote in favor of resigning from the mission.  this would speed up the games and reduce frustration of related to the problems that arise. 

how would It work? 

depends of players quantity during mission. There is a huge chance that i wont help during 2v2 matches but 3v3 and higher will get opportunity to end mission without their perspective to win more quicker. 

what do you guys think of that idea?

Any criticism will be much appreciated

missions are fast enough that there isn't much reason to forfeit most of the time.

whenever i have someone i know is a cheater on my team or the enemy team, i quit my game to desktop because its a waste of time to play like that.

I love this idea. It's incredibly frustrating to be in a really lopsided mission. It could be handled similarly to requesting mission leadership with a voting system.

yea i go for this. i hate getting the same premade of 3 5 times in a row i can't even score a single kill on

PLEEEEASE

Make this a thing

I understand if it wouldn't be a great idea until the pop gets boosted, but do I really have to sit and play Creme De Le Crime? or a clearly a loss VIP?