SKay

The APB: Reloaded Community Global Tourney - Announcement and Registration

Sorry, been busy for about a year (it seems) but I'm happy to announce that the tourneys will take place:

Saturdays and Sundays starting from the 14th of July, up until their completion.  The board of who is playing who can be found here: https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/1504676404951089152/stages/1504681422815830016/ . I will email all participants with further details tomorrow, with suggested times for meeting up, guidelines for reporting match results and etc.

Let's get cracking!

12 minutes ago, SKay said:

Sorry, been busy for about a year (it seems) but I'm happy to announce that the tourneys will take place:

Saturdays and Sundays starting from the 14th of July, up until their completion.  The board of who is playing who can be found here: https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/1504676404951089152/stages/1504681422815830016/ . I will email all participants with further details tomorrow, with suggested times for meeting up, guidelines for reporting match results and etc.

Let's get cracking!

What the frick are those brackets? Are there teams that are already ahead of us? Does this mean that they dont have to play "round 1"?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ExoticZ said:

What the frick are those brackets? Are there teams that are already ahead of us? Does this mean that they dont have to play "round 1"?

yepworkingonitnokillmepls.

Software decided to bugger up the ranking system. Sorry. Might have to bodge something together.

21 hours ago, SKay said:

It has now been re-updated (same link I think) https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/1504676404951089152/stages/1504681422815830016/.

Sorry if it still looks bad but it's the best I can do with 20 teams 😞

There's still a bunch of issues, for starters you have "outtagrave" and "outtagraave" which are the same players bar one, not sure what te reason behind that is. 

Also, did you look through the list of players in each team? There's several cases of the same player being in different teams at the same time, causing some impossible matches (such as this one).

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask the teams to re-confirm their entry to the tournaments and make sure each player only plays for one team at a time. Otherwise it's pretty obvious this is going to be a huge mess.

Edited by Lyfeld

Ohey announcement.

The tournament is being re-organized. All persons that have signed up have been notified.

What will be changing:

The tourney will now consist of two separate brackets. One for EU, one for NA.
The registration page will include a section to denote which bracket you wish to participate in. You MUST fill this in, otherwise your entry ticket will be rejected and a re-entry is required.
It'll be a requirement to also provide your Discord handle, so that we can ping the relevant parties quickly and also get information passed around quicker. And do join the discord that was provided in the main thread, it'll make things easier for me.
Also NO duplication of peoples' names please. One player to a team.
The prizes will now be split across, to save on cost on my end. You will still be getting premium (if gifting comes back) but it might not be as much as before.
There will be a minimum participation threshold for the tournament to take place. If we cannot get 16 teams involved, on EU/NA, I will have to call off the brackets.

Registration has been re-opened, and you all must re-enter your teams in. It will be closed on the 21st, with missions starting on the 22nd.

Thanks,
SKay

Edited by SKay

you know me I know you . why are you restricting the use of anything in the competition and tough rules ?  

Edited by Yood

12 hours ago, Chilavert said:

Well ... When is the tournament?

I had sent an email out to say it was cancelled - it just fell apart unfortunately, but I will re-organise and go again.

5 hours ago, Yood said:

you know me I know you . why are you restricting the use of anything in the competition and tough rules ?  

... No you don't.

I restrict based on feedback from the initial feedback thread. Go blame everyone that gave feedback and wanted a fair tourney.