Sign in to follow this  
ShiroYashaGr

trade system/transfer money

Hello there I will make it simple as it is with one example.
So I was farming money with the Criminal tonight and when I reached one amount of money I wanted to transfer it to my main char (SAME ACCOUNT), so as I remember from the last time I did that I could sell an item in the marketplace with my main char and log back to criminal and buy it for 200k I would lost around the 30 from the taxes so we get to 170k but guess what I did that and when I tried to buy the item there was an error "You can't bid in your own auction" and I was like WTH? What is going on? So I had to sell from another ACCOUNT an item in the marketplace go back to the Criminal char I had the $, buy the item and then return to the main char I wanted the money to have sell an item from there go back to secondary account and buy it, this is pain not only because I have to do all those steps but because the taxes in the marketplace is high asf 20% taxes, so I lost in sort 60 to 70k from 200k to 160 and then to 130-120k

So the suggestion is, Make the ingame $ tradable via the mail npc

Edited by ShiroYashaGr

Just to clarify, this suggestion is for trading money and item between character on the same account, and not with other players?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Just to clarify, this suggestion is for trading money and item between character on the same account, and not with other players?

Exactly, but I won't bother if there are some kind of system where you can trade money to other players as well.

I'd like to see a proper trading system being implemented, and the marketplace being overhauled. Trading between your own characters shouldn't have any penalties, but trading with other players would require you to refurbish your item, and the market tax to be applied to the trade. I'd like to see everything become trade:able, and even allow for using G1C on the marketplace (with the tax being applied to each transaction). This would require a much bigger discussion though and consider how those changes would affect the economy of the game.