Reprimand

What should dictate the weapon meta?

a true warrior uses many weapons.

only using 1 two or even three weapons shows how weak you are as a player. The goal should be to not  have a meta, or else there is no point having other guns in the game. But in general the easier and/or forgiving a gun is the slower time to kill it should have.

Edited by KwangoWarlord

1 hour ago, proxie said:

Wrong opinion.

Lets hear why its wrong then.

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

Lets hear why its wrong then.

No. 🙂

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KwangoWarlord said:

The goal should be to not  have a meta, or else there is no point having other guns in the game.

as long as theres multiple weapon choices there will always be a meta, its impossible to eliminate

• Like 2

i figured it out guys. the best weapon in all of apb reloaded and the only set up you ever EVER will need is the Norseman hoenir with hunting sight 3 ext mag 3 AND mobile sling and slap a harbinger r2 and some eight balls and BOOM no one will ever top you in any pvp again. this is 100% legit you can trust me i WOULD never EVER do anything to manipulate or confuse or lie to or any of that stuff on anyone, like a Politian.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i figured it out guys. the best weapon in all of apb reloaded and the only set up you ever EVER will need is the Norseman hoenir with hunting sight 3 ext mag 3 AND mobile sling and slap a harbinger r2 and some eight balls and BOOM no one will ever top you in any pvp again. this is 100% legit you can trust me i WOULD never EVER do anything to manipulate or confuse or lie to or any of that stuff on anyone, like a Politian.  

im getting my wallet rn

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, Flaws said:

Let me preface this by saying that I do not intend to offend or devalue anyone, not LO, not the SPCT nor the players. This is simply constructive criticism and a reality check which Little Orbit desperately need now more than ever before their game is forced to shut down. Please don't take personal offense by anything I've written here.

-snip

Glad you're still voicing how you (and I) feel about the current weapon balancing/gunplay and how far it has fallen. Can't say I'm surprised no one will give an opposing opinion to your statement either as I'd like to see the other sides opinion. I do hope that LO will go with rolling back all these nerfs and gimmicky mechanics to what it use to be but, I'm not holding my breathe.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RespectThis said:

Glad you're still voicing how you (and I) feel about the current weapon balancing/gunplay and how far it has fallen. Can't say I'm surprised no one will give an opposing opinion to your statement either as I'd like to see the other sides opinion. I do hope that LO will go with rolling back all these nerfs and gimmicky mechanics to what it use to be but, I'm not holding my breathe.

I'm not holding mine anymore either. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the game is doomed to certain death if this kind of treatment of it continues. No engine and no amount of marketing will save the game if the balancing sucks arse and isn't fun to play. If being good doesn't feel rewarding then no one will bother sticking with a PvP shooter of any kind. Simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1