Hi everyone! Welcome to the brand new 2D artists thread on these forums!

The purpose of this thread is to share art created by you, to share with other artists in the community and such! The content of the artwork can be anything (APB related or not), as long as it follows the forum rules! Any medium is definitely welcome! Whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Just as long as it's a 2D drawing done by you! Post your works, works in progress, projects, etc.

Most importantly, skill does not matter. It doesn't matter how good/bad you are at drawing. Post it anyways! We're here to have fun and help expand a nice community of artists.

• Follow forum rules and code of conduct.
  • Be respectful of other artists.
  • Please do not talk bad of any art that you don't like. Just simply don't make a comment if you don't like what someone drew. There is a big difference between constructive criticism and just straight up calling someone's art bad, deformed, etc. Any negative comments will be reported.
  • Posting other people's artwork and claiming it as your own is a big no no.
  • Non-artists can participate in the thread too. Just make sure you're on topic!
  • Tips and tutorials are always welcome.
Edited by Sadira
  • Like 7

I'll start with what I posted last on the previous thread on the old forums.

jKRJjTb.png

• Like 5

some stuff i drew for fun, sorry for the quality, what i wrote is:

(astonishing/suicidal/fucked up/insane)
fCf6VUR.jpg

doodle of grill with crown

70E8lvA.jpg

• Like 3

(i need to practice more)

April 15, 2017

agony_by_ghostgamer37-db5u6xg.jpg

October 26, 2017

agonyvi_by_ghostgamer37-dbrpvq2.jpg

• Like 8

i drew a sketch of The Boyᵀᴹ

Idk what I want to do with the hands so i stopped lel

i052818622.png

• Like 2

i know that feel .... it like 60% or more (1,43GB) of my artworks just waiting to be finished .

• Like 1

It's been a long arse time since I've actually done any artistic stuff and I haven't done much. I was only really just getting into it when I stopped, but here's some stuff I've done while dabbling:

First attempt at drawing on whiteboard. Sort of gave up halfway through because the proportions were off and the board needed to be used again anyway.

A3oqhH8.jpg

One of my Second Life avatars and was my second attempt at doing anything serious in photoshop with a tablet.

b7S2wEU.png

For a birthday card I made for my mother last year. Was trying out some painting styles in photoshop.

uRzl2eO.jpg?1

Some Tribes Vengenace fanart. Literally made in MS Paint and as-of-yet unfinished.

lpNBpa9.png?1

Edited by Rhiza
  • Like 2

Some random WIP stuff I'll prolly never finish.

PX6LREk.jpg

cMJwgbG.jpg

uQlmVsp.jpg

kS8cwuZ.jpg

• Like 11

OH how much i enjoy the 2D art of the APB:R community! You guys rock!!

I made this a long time ago, its of my old Enforcer.

This was back before i went to University for Games Design so its really bad. Although i'm still bad now, I at least know what tools to use to help make a 'decent' drawing.[Graphics tablet and correct setting's in Photoshop]

KEEP POSTING!! Let me admire all of your awesome art! o/

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

This is the original:

Miffed-Angel-unedited_zpse653a430.png

• Like 4

Ooh I enjoy seeing other people's art. I'll definitely be checking back to this thread. Here's one of my old drawings from the last forum and a drawing I made of my GTA:O character:

UNsVAzu.jpg

SS5EZX4.jpg

Sorry if they're huge, I can't tell because I'm on mobile.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, BansheeQueen said:

That's quite adorable.

You could say that it's quite 'A-draw-able', huehuehue. :3

Interesting topic, let me add something aswell (sadly not APB related)

cWjqjfR.jpg?2ZpArHyD.jpg?1tL5Pnyk.jpg?1008Q3VF.jpg?1

and something I am working on right now

0MGJ5aL.png?1

very cool stuff everyone btw. :)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Ooh I enjoy seeing other people's art. I'll definitely be checking back to this thread. Here's one of my old drawings from the last forum and a drawing I made of my GTA:O character:

SS5EZX4.jpg

Sorry if they're huge, I can't tell because I'm on mobile.

"The Giggler" 

Omg thats so cute. 

Thats adorable

Stop it

She doesnt have any business being so cute 

• Like 1

So much amazing art suddenly popping up! You guys are amazing ❤️ keep it up!

• Like 1

i have (not apb related stuff) as well xD " dont hate me for this pls "

My first Character Concept art (made it just for fun) in (December 20, 2017)

my_first_character_concept_art_by_ghostg

ofc made R6:Siege Ela FanArt  (November 28, 2017)

r6s__ela__by_ghostgamer37-dbv4ek1.jpg

and KF2 Mrs and Mr Foster FanArt in (May 5, 2018)

mrs_and_mr_foster__kf2_fan_art__by_ghost

Edited by AgonyVI
  • Like 7

hi,not apb related but here some digitalart i done.

L0jum8P.jpg

X14EUX8.jpg

eXOIeF2.jpg

for more u guys can check my ig page: click

Edited by Atour
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I've never been big into Fan Art anyway, but APB was something I never really got into as far as Fan Art creation is concerned. I figured all the art I would make for APB would just be done on the Symbol Creator. The reason is because I don't really like to paint and stuff. It's a huge chore for me. But if there's something about the IP or whatever that interest me about its story, then I will usually be inspired to do something for the purposes of exploring that story.

That said, here are some sketches and stuff I made for The Legend of Zelda a while back. None of these were ever finished. I mostly did them to study the craft.

8Q2QDUN.jpg

8qPnbqr.jpg

XCZ70gY.jpg

FnoW537.jpg

DucEDM1.jpg

Here's some DC stuff:

yA4DBZf.jpg

WuE5b0U.jpg

General Fantasy stuff:

Hhb63WQ.jpg

3MvoN7v.jpg

O58VgAF.jpg

The only thing I ever started for APB:

08APo5f.jpg

Some stuff for Black Desert Online:

6LH7t9c.jpg

1qjYwkA.jpg

I have other things I created just for myself--projects I was working on. But, maybe I'll post those some other time. All the stuff above is pretty old--some go back several years ago. I was really trying to figure a lot of stuff out. The most recent of the bunch is what I did for Black Desert Online. I think I made those this past February for the contest they were having. I didn't win 😞

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Zascha said:

Some stuff for Black Desert Online:

I have other things I created just for myself--projects I was working on. But, maybe I'll post those some other time. All the stuff above is pretty old--some go back several years ago. I was really trying to figure a lot of stuff out. The most recent of the bunch is what I did for Black Desert Online. I think I made those this past February for the contest they were having. I didn't win 😞

Hey I actually remember seeing your design in the contest. There were a ton of insane and great designs. A lot of bad ones as well but I did like yours. I feel you though, I waited till last minute on mine unfortunately and it turned out rushed and choppy so I didn't expect to even place even in the top 30 but it was still kind of a bummer lol

Edited by SuperToaster

20 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

Hey I actually remember seeing your design in the contest. There were a ton of insane and great designs. A lot of bad ones as well but I did like yours. I feel you though, I waited till last minute on mine unfortunately and it turned out rushed and choppy so I didn't expect to even place even in the top 30 but it was still kind of a bummer lol

I wouldn't worry about it. The Sorceress I posted above was selected into the first round of picks, but that's as far as I got. There was some kind of sort of behind the scenes drama going on with that whole contest. I won't get into it here because it's just water under the bridge at this point, but the whole experience really turned me off to the entire game.

At least the designs came out all right, though! And yes, there were lots of cool designs submitted.