Sign in to follow this  
horrid1

"PASSWORD EXPIRED" WTH DO I DO?`!?!?

Everytime I start the game on my steam a message (which I have attached as a picture below) pops up telling me that the "password expired" and that I need to choose a new password via "gamerfirst.com" before I can log-in.

The issue here is that I have been playing APB reloaded most of my time on my STEAM account, so even if I had a gamerfirst account that is linked to the steam account, I do not know how to access it!

I might have know which "email" adress it is linked to, but that email-adress is looooong gone!

I made a ticket asking for help from the support team. It has been over 24hours and I am still not getting any help.
I really want to play on my old account again, the nostalgia hit me hard, can someone help me??? 
Is there no support at all? I'm playing on this new account but I hate doing any progress that I have already done on my existing account.

your just going to have to wait and hope to god there awful support decides to help you. the reason you have to change your password is some sort of info leak or something along those lines happen and alot of peoples accounts were being hacked. 

nah g1 only forced everyone to do a password reset to get rid of all the blatant accounts using 10 minute email without having ff actually ban them