Arianna

Cheaters everywhere

Hi ,

The game is suddenly full of cheaters , its like they are giving away free cheats and nothing can stop them , can't u guys do something about it  ? 

the game is unplayable !

Edited by Suffocated
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FakeBungo said:

matt scott can make me into super GM and  i will ban all the cheaters

Bans everyone that beats you? 

• Like 4

if apb is full of cheaters then how is the pop so low smh

you act like this is a new thing. hackers have Ran this game with impunity for a couple years now

Cuz they are Weak n cant Beat Me Legit

12 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

matt scott can make me into super GM and  i will ban all the cheaters

wait aren't shaders against the rules? might have to turn that ban hammer on urself

• Like 1

I think the amount of macroers increased a lot...

people that used to be bad with carbine now are god like carbine players.

Yes its true people call better players cheater very quick but at the moment there is a lot of cheaters. More than ever before, and im one of them. Apb doesnt ban so why not cheat

Edited by Preme

most the time. like 80% isnt cheaters there psychos who play this game and only this game and have managed to memorize each spawn spot and...

yea no that is a lie. i can tell a hacker is on when i run 800m from the objective across the map hide in a tunnel and then they come and kill me and say "lol i knew you would be there"

well how i ask? how the fuck did you know i went 800 across the map to see if your cheating or not and you find me sitting in a tunnel that is in some bufo alley way by that one contact no one gos to. your a fucking cheater and a looser you get nothing good day sir and i hope someone drop kicks your baby  making parts 

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

most the time. like 80% isnt cheaters there psychos who play this game and only this game and have managed to memorize each spawn spot and...

yea no that is a lie. i can tell a hacker is on when i run 800m from the objective across the map hide in a tunnel and then they come and kill me and say "lol i knew you would be there"

well how i ask? how the fuck did you know i went 800 across the map to see if your cheating or not and you find me sitting in a tunnel that is in some bufo alley way by that one contact no one gos to. your a fucking cheater and a looser you get nothing good day sir and i hope someone drop kicks your baby  making parts 

Lol the spawn points are not hard to anticipate. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deadliest said:

only if the obj is at the corner of the map otherwise enemies can spawn 360 unless your team is blocking certain spawns.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:26 PM, Deadliest said:

sorry i don't sit down and anayzle the whole map and area i am in so i can play a crappy saints row online super hard 

On 8/26/2021 at 2:21 PM, MonkaS said:

wait aren't shaders against the rules? might have to turn that ban hammer on urself

So is modifying other non config files, but LO would stop out even more players from playing if they blocked it. Most of the twitch streamers remove muzzle flash, explosions, and other stuff that can't be changed through the config files. They should revert some of the config blocks G1 added, like debug hitmarkers and grenade explosions. You shouldn't need a high end GPU to not stutter when a JG hits you. It's not like it's simulating bleeding with water physics.

On 8/26/2021 at 1:54 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

you act like this is a new thing. hackers have Ran this game with impunity for a couple years now

true...