Sign in to follow this  
TheJellyGoo

[Forums] Reputation Rating and it's Abuse

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

You are just typing more of the same "they disagree with me you support toxicity". Thats selfish and you are a jellygoo.

Comes with the basis of my post not much room for excuses when I denounce the toxic behavior and people down it taking up opposite position.

I don't see these friendly fellas make a post to elaborate on their stand point just gotta type it down if they aren't agreeing to show me the flaws in my thinking.

Otherwise just shush it because I really can't take it serious.

6 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Comes with the basis of my post not much room for excuses when I denounce the toxic behavior and people down it taking up opposite position.

I don't see these friendly fellas make a post to elaborate on their stand point just gotta type it down if they aren't agreeing to show me the flaws in my thinking.

Otherwise just shush it because I really can't take it serious.

I think you gave your opinion and people disagree with you, and thats why you are getting downvoted. So the mature thing would be to just acept their opinion and stop complaining that you are being persecuted by trolls.

16 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I think you gave your opinion and people disagree with you, and thats why you are getting downvoted. So the mature thing would be to just acept their opinion and stop complaining that you are being persecuted by trolls.

I'm not complaining that I personally am downvoted but you would know that if you bothered to understand the core of my initial post.

It's about providing a platform to nourish toxicity and there isn't much of an opinion based excuse of "I downvote you but I still don't support toxicity"

I hope they are trolls for LOs sake otherwise this community is in a far worse way than anticipated but I guess it wouldn't really be a surprise from what we knew of it.

Edited by TheJellyGoo