Sign in to follow this  
AnimePL

Clothes and Bundles that are no longer in Armas

Hey I wonder if there would be a posibility to get those all clothes and bundles that are no longer in Armas by via JT or restore those items in Armas. What you all active/less active players think about that idea ? There would be more Fashions outfit to create, maybe some contest about who has better vision for outfit XD

Interesting idea. Specially with JT option. If APB will start freshly with new engine they gonna focus on relatively new kind of economy in mmo games. Expired or not avaliable clothing should be awesome advantage to maintain veterans and New players as well. 

Joker tickets shouldn't even exist, they are pointless and annoying to try to collect by doing whatever prescribed challenges or fightclub non-sense that farms them the fastest.

Just have everything cost regular APB dollars $ instead of joker tickets.

Merged.

And remove all rental weapons from the game. Its so fucking dumb that you have to re-purchase your entire arsenal every 10 days unless you use the pay2win store, or grind millions of joker tickets.

As someone who likes to switch weapons, I like to have almost every weapon in my locker available or atleast one of every weapon type. I will switch weapon based on every mission stage or even just for a few kills, because I know what weapon will be fun or useful in that situation.

That rental stuff takes its toll if you play both crim+enf, or if you take a break from the game only to return and realise literally all your guns have expired and so you have to drop a crapton of APB$ on re-buying. Super annoying and even with premium it can be quite expensive to maintain. Without premium this game is actually awful and you will go bankrupt rlly fast.