Hello everyone, I don't know if this already been asked, and how many times, and I haven't got time to check that, also I don't know if this is the right topic section, but

What about improving the Music studio, i'm not a beatmaker or theme maker at all, but I believe themes are good, but it looks like the music kiosk needs a good update.

What do you guys think?

I honestly think it is beyond the scope of the Dev team. Not meaning insult to them just that 150 million went into making all this customization and i doubt anywhere near that will be put into an eight year old game with a peak of 2k players.

they still have tons of things to fix before they can work on lower priority stuff.

• Like 3

I think it's quite "adequate" for it's purpose. I recently spent hours browsing through some of the themes people have made and I see no point to do any drastic changes to it.

If it's easy to do, I'd like add few instruments to the library, but beyond that it doesn't really need any work done to it.

• Like 1

As a dude that has spent half his time messing around in the music kiosk, nah bud. Better things the devs need to work on

It's a piano roll like you'd see in any DAW. Nothing really needs an update.

An update? It works pretty well for what it is, I don't really think one is in order.

However, new sample packs? Yes please. That's something that's pretty well overdue, and would be really straight and easy to add.

That would be awesome. But it would need to be near the bottom of the priority list though. I want other, better things, first!

New audio and instruments would certainly be welcome.

I'd like the ability to create 32nd notes a lot easier... currently the smallest you can make is 16th notes..., without increasing the tempo...

However, a re-haul doesn't seem necessary for how great it already is.

half the playerbase has all the instrument sounds deleted anyway lol

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

half the playerbase has all the instrument sounds deleted anyway lol

438.8% of most statistics are made up sometimes. 

Honestly, I just want it to take up a larger window so I can see more of the piano roll.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lv1Slime said:

Honestly, I just want it to take up a larger window so I can see more of the piano roll.

^^This, and also more samples/instruments would be nice.

In my opinion, I think we need an update that increases the size of usable instruments in each song/theme and an option to choose between 5 to 10 seconds long themes. Also, increase the songs/themes slots for characters.

• Like 1