Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

brief APB 2021 August Review from previous #1 apb player in the World

First we go log into apb to play this $100m master piece of a game for the first time in some time.

Of course we must select the NA East server and so we have shit connection.

On top of this we experience constant frame drops and ping occasionally goes up to 500ms.

On our second match we have a r255 silver dethreater who continuously teamkills me to end the Elimination stage faster and we lose.

Then we proceed to uninstall the game.

I rate 10/10 this game is really good and if you were considering playing again then you should definitely blow about $1000 on the armas marketplace.

• Like 1

1000$? For 100$ you can buy a good equip. 

Edited by Eviltara
  • Like 1

thank you for reviewing this game i took your advice and downloaded apb and purchased 1000 dollara of g1c and told al my friends too as well

• Like 1

Wow, and here I thought I was #1 APB player in the world. But good news, he uninstalled so I can be now!

• Like 3

cheater.png

OMG he is real  #1 APB player in the world.  see here

On 8/18/2021 at 9:56 PM, largeAPBgamer said:

First we go log into apb to play this $100m master piece of a game for the first time in some time.

Of course we must select the NA East server and so we have shit connection.

On top of this we experience constant frame drops and ping occasionally goes up to 500ms.

On our second match we have a r255 silver dethreater who continuously teamkills me to end the Elimination stage faster and we lose.

Then we proceed to uninstall the game.

I rate 10/10 this game is really good and if you were considering playing again then you should definitely blow about $1000 on the armas marketplace.

Definitely not a previous #1 APB player in the world because theres no such leaderboard to actually state anything like that. Also, your rig is definitely shit if thats the type instability youre experiencing. Back before I quit a few months ago I got a constant 144FPS, and my ping never went above 80ms at the worst.

So here's what we learned:

-You're a liar.

-With a shit rig

-And shit internet

-And you quite obviously know nothing about improving any of that so you cry on the forums.

Sounds about right.

• Like 2

for 1k you can buy all shitty weapons in armas and make your game worse tho

Edited by Nagletz

5 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Definitely not a previous #1 APB player in the world because theres no such leaderboard to actually state anything like that.

if there no leaderboard than how you know he NOT #1 apb master you are probably just mad haha

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 10:26 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Definitely not a previous #1 APB player in the world because theres no such leaderboard to actually state anything like that. Also, your rig is definitely shit if thats the type instability youre experiencing. Back before I quit a few months ago I got a constant 144FPS, and my ping never went above 80ms at the worst.

So here's what we learned:

-You're a liar.

-With a shit rig

-And shit internet

-And you quite obviously know nothing about improving any of that so you cry on the forums.

Sounds about right.

1. u are a no name
2. u are noob
3. i am #1 apb player in world

Sign in to follow this