Sign in to follow this  
Nerima

「APB:R Montage」Polaris - Hello it's me again

i wounder why would we still have an entire separate secion for stuff like this when the only one section that still alive is general discussion

like "breakwater galleria" is cool and all for like 2013, but not for the current times when we have like 4 new topics here per year with no activity in them whatsoever 

for me as one of a few players who still make apb content not having any opportunity to actually show it to remaining playerbase is extremely frustrating and exhausting

here's new short video tho. nothing serious, gonna upload something better later

much love<3

• Like 2

Might wanna check your audio mixing. The music volume at the end card screen was pretty loud compared to the rest of the video.

Not really a fan of the whole anime thing, but it's nice to see people making new content regardless. Keep doing your thing. Cheers.

On 9/7/2021 at 4:28 AM, crusade said:

Might wanna check your audio mixing. The music volume at the end card screen was pretty loud compared to the rest of the video.

Not really a fan of the whole anime thing, but it's nice to see people making new content regardless. Keep doing your thing. Cheers.

Thats true. Been a while since i was making videos regulary, so It's kinda challeging to keep everything in touch, especially audio. Gonna work on that in upcoming videos.

About anime thing - actually I'm not really that of an anime guy. But Im into japanese electronic music scene (and it's huge) so it's native for me to base my editing on that, and all the other anime vibe comes after it to keep everything consistant.

Video doesn't load on Samsung, I have tried  leaning cache but still doesn't work, can you fix? Would be nice to see the video.