Decimator714

LO Appreciation

This game would be long gone without LO. Thank you for keeping this game alive 🙂

I can complain just like anybody else about the current state of the game, but the reality is I appreciate it's being worked on.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

this game is only alive because it can't sign a DNR to stop the suffering

Can someone trip over the life support already? The cord is just laying on the floor in the open

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Can someone trip over the life support already? The cord is just laying on the floor in the open

IKR, let this game die already

@Troll... WTF?

Btt, I'm also glad APB still exists and I can still have fun there. Thank you very much, guys! And thanks Covid for free prem! Love you!

Much appreciation.

P5n5 .

Oob.

Export.

District 50vs50 no more.

Deployable,mod, locked.

Not my thanks .

Free premium.

Thanks.

Most veteran players must start login to their crims cause most new plyers are playn as crims and get farmed all the time.Thats all im gonna say..

Yeah let's keep milking this game with 0 updates! While promising a never coming engine upgrade that is already obsolete before even coming live! Upgrade to UE 4 while 5th is already out.

9 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Yeah let's keep milking this game with 0 updates! While promising a never coming engine upgrade that is already obsolete before even coming live! Upgrade to UE 4 while 5th is already out.

i think "milking" requires a profit

• Like 1

At this point LO are the ones killing the game.

Unless their APB 2 is a miracle, which I doubt considering the Xbox version looks like a downgrade from PC already.

LO has:

- openly supported cheaters "we hate banning players"

- openly unbanned known cheaters, including people who openly ADMITTED to cheating AND have been banned on 20+ accounts

- downgraded, or, not fixed the servers which have constant frame drops, lag issues for years since LO came

- refused to ban blatant cheaters who openly cheat on twitch.tv and have clips proving 100% they cheat

- failure to address any basic balance or progression issues in current apb, e.g.
1. it takes over 100,000 kills to get a 3 slot weapon of every type (PER CHARACTER), but 2 minutes to drop a bunch of money on the armas store to get the same weapons (ACCOUNT WIDE).
2. several weapons are exclusive to armas, e.g. Euryale machine gun, along with cars.
3. Joker store has always cost a ridiculous amount of tickets, it is extremely unrealistic that a player will ever get the weapons and cars from joker store. (The new legendary store, and recent changes to JT, is also a joke and failure)

4. R195 mods are very cool but getting to R195 takes a long time, the joker store sucks so basically anything R195 exclusive remains so until the player gets there
5. grinding fightclub for joker tickets is dumb, asylum and baylan are incredibly boring at times and usually just polluted with cheaters testing their hacks (and no, your r30 requirement for fightclub didn't stop cheaters, since most cheaters are over r30 anyway and it takes like 30 minutes of missions to get r30.)

- failure 2. weapon balance changes are awful. examples of past/current changes:
1. HVR doing less damage based on how large the reticle is. this makes literally zero sense and just confuses new players.
2. Shotguns doing less damage based on how many pellets hit the enemy. this makes literally zero sense and just confuses new players.
3. Making the OCA whisper even more pay to win, instead of making it equal or "different" to the regular OCA.
4. Making the NFAS even worse, it was never op to begin with.

- failure 3. the SPCT meme team ("members of SPCT" does not mean every single or all of the SPCT members, can mean just one, a few, or maybe all of them)
1. members of SPCT are known cheaters
2. members of SPCT are known supporters and friends of known cheaters
3. members of SPCT are silvers/low gold players
4. members of SPCT have been put there only because they are an "influencer" or spent a lot of money on Armas

5. members of SPCT are in denial that APB has a blatant cheating problem (aka they are cheaters themselves, and/or their friends cheat too)

failure 4. politicised the APB VIDEO GAME
1. LO posted cringe about political things that occurred surrounding certain American police related things and stuff about the president
(NOBODY CARES ABOUT UR POLITICAL BS ITS A VIDEO GAME, SO DON'T VIRTUE SIGNAL TO YOUR PLAYERBASE WHO JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME)

ETC 
ETC
ETC

Good things LO did so far:
??
They had chaos district for a little while. Districts where the you can kill anybody out of missions is cool too, I think halloween and some other event did this. Those are old recycled g1 events probably.

What LO should do RN:
1. make me to super GM

2. remove threat segregation, currently you literally cannot play the game unless you make a new account to play in bronze district. even if you play in bronze district you get a bunch of loser dethreaters on your team or as the enemy, so its boring as hell.
3. make the matchmaker prioritise larger matches, and make it try to avoid 1v1 entirely, and avoid 2v2 (possibly have check box that lets you opt in for doing 2v2 more often). Why do dat? because noob players get shit on in 1v1 and 2v2, as a pro player i have more fun in a 6v6 because i get more kills. in 6v6 the noob players have more fun because they can get carried by me, or alternatively the enemy noob players can try to gang up on me. VIP missions for example are fun in 6v6 because if the VIP Is a noob its funny to try and defend him.
4. make me to lead game designer

5. deez nuts
6. dab

Edited by FakeBungo

8 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

3. Joker store has always cost a ridiculous amount of tickets, it is extremely unrealistic that a player will ever get the weapons and cars from joker store.

Idk man I've purchased something around 80-120k JT worth of guns from the joker store since it's been there and I play 6-8hrs a week tops on average (I feel like I have to clarify I've never purchased JT with g1c). Literally sitting on 18kJT right now with nothing I want to buy.

Also the Euryale is not g1c exclusive. AMG'Stheno' is a reskin and it costs 8k JT

9 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

damage based on how many pellets hit the enemy. this makes literally zero sense

how does anything OTHER THAN THAT make sense?

The rest of your post is too r-worded to deserve replies

• Like 1