Sign in to follow this  
initDEEP

multiple accounts in game / on the forum

heard a rumor lixil thinks she's gonna enforce single acc rule and do a big merge of every1s accs, haHa... ur jOkin Rite im Rollin deep in multiple vpns lul , lixil=tiggs

Edited by initDEEP

Harsh brah. Chillax mano, smoke a bowl or something.

Forum accounts i hear about but I do not see why anyone would really care about some one having multiple.

in before deleted/locked

Edited by SelttikS

I can't even tell who I am myself anymore if I hide behind 7 proxies. 

• Thanks 1

Merge would be like a reward though, not that it's actually feasible anyway :classic_blink:

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why would you even want multiple forum accounts?

So you can be friends with yourself.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So you can be friends with yourself.

Thats.... brilliant actually. 

I could finally stop crying myself to sleep at night. 

• Like 1

hearin funny stuff about people just chatting away with lixil just suckin up as hard as possible too, same people that did it to tiggs actually no big surprise they still no life a dead game 😉

2 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

hearin funny stuff about people just chatting away with lixil just suckin up as hard as possible too, same people that did it to tiggs actually no big surprise they still no life a dead game 😉

You honestly just sound like someone who lost to an "Alt" that was 100% a gold that was "lvl 13"

Edited by Zolerox

So you are saying I should chat up Lixil more? 😛

I wonder what brand of glue the OP has been sniffing. 🤔

Honestly, especially with all the unbans, people would love to be able to merge in game accounts. 

But thats just not gonna happen. 

I can tell people don't read the ToS, it clearly says that you are allowed to have just one single account and you're not supposed to create multiple accounts. I have mine since ever and never played with any other account so I really don't understand why people do that...oh and name changes. Why so sneaky you people!?

35 minutes ago, Salvick said:

My bad, I think I was mistaking "multiple accounts" with "account sharing" which is something different, thanks for pointing this out, have read the ToS and EULA again and there's nothing about registering multiple accounts.

Thought I got confused because in the past I used to be super scared of sharing accounts when people wants you to edit something in their characters or cars and I remember I always refused to log into anyone's else account because of that.

Edited by Salvick

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

I can tell people don't read the ToS, it clearly says that you are allowed to have just one single account and you're not supposed to create multiple accounts. I have mine since ever and never played with any other account so I really don't understand why people do that...oh and name changes. Why so sneaky you people!?

The current Code of Conduct (not called a ToS) makes no mention of multiple in game accounts. 

Perhaps Salvick, you should read it sometime. 

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/99-code-of-conduct/?tab=comments#comment-803

Edited by CookiePuss

i’ve already messaged support about ingame account merging and they gave it a solid veto

Well things like extra character slots is sort of pointless in a free to play game.

31 minutes ago, Salvick said:

On the G1 ToS or EULA please tell me where it says that. Copy the section.

• Thanks 1

u guys noticed how they are already locking down the forums even more? already multiple instances of gm abuse... catering to cheaters? has anyone ever read the ffban comments?? those same people in ur group or against u with little orbits approval to continue trolling? should be illegal to make money off this with the way it's unplayable with the current lag 💩 haHa

2 minutes ago, initDEEP said:

has anyone ever read the ffban comments??

I really wish I never had. I think I got traumatized for life and lost my faith in humanity there.

• Like 2

If this happened, some how, some way, someone would abuse it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I really wish I never had. I think I got traumatized for life and lost my faith in humanity there.

Humanity made me lose my faith in humanity.

with perfected years of social engineering ill steal and take over ur accs with lixils help