Sign in to follow this  
N1mP

Necrova Server

Kind time of the day, I wanted to apologize in advance if this off topic. I play on Nekrova server ,  but recently it's difficult to play because of the small online. Is it possible in the near future to transfer the account to the Citadel server?

I do not want to lose my account 240 lvl

Thank you in advance .

Edited by N1mP
  • Like 1

At this point in time I think it might be better to merge Nekrova with Citadel, and provide some G1C or Joker tickets in exchange for the Nekrova exclusive items. Do Nekrova even have their own server location, or do they just share it with Citadel anyway?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dopefish said:

At this point in time I think it might be better to merge Nekrova with Citadel, and provide some G1C or Joker tickets in exchange for the Nekrova exclusive items. Do Nekrova even have their own server location, or do they just share it with Citadel anyway?

I believe their server is located together with the citadel server

18 hours ago, Dopefish said:

На данный момент я думаю, что было бы лучше объединить Некрова с Цитаделью и предоставить некоторые билеты G1C или Joker в обмен на эксклюзивные предметы Некрова. У Некрова даже есть собственное место на сервере, или они просто передают его с Citadel?

I completely agree with you .. I even agree that they would take my permanent guns (although they are completely sh*t).

4 hours ago, TheFreelancer said:

Я считаю, что их сервер расположен вместе с сервером цитадели

You can say almost, ping the same.

It is not possible to play at all, there is always 1 district filled. And in the evening, after work, I want to play a little bit in APB, but online is 40-50 for the whole district. 

• Like 2

Was just wondering has Little Orbit said anything regards to whether they be merging Nekrova with Citadel or not?