Sakebee

8/04 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 8/04/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 8 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 1

8 hrs this time. Whoever is doing the server maint is really taking their sweet time for something that can be done in 1 hr

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

8 hrs this time. Whoever is doing the server maint is really taking their sweet time for something that can be done in 1 hr

[citation needed]

• Like 1

I can't dislike this, i can only chose bullshoot fake likes, making everyone reputation simply fake. Its always pointless.

This has NEVER changed anything, EVER!!! And you keep doing it taking down the server even for 6 hours sometimes...

I guess you are not happy with ppl wanting to play, you would rather not care as any successful company DOESnt! Problem is you are not a successful company and you are critically bleeding members every day...

No personal intention to offend you, cuz i love this game allot, and i will never give it up unlike most, even if i'm a silly(altered definition) person, so far i can only say thank you for keeping it alive.

As for the rest of you replying with fix this and that, what's your problem? Is it hard to be a yellow?! Does it itch so bad that you can't play higher handicap against you on bronze servers?! Lmao, you are pathetic!!!

You are playing bronze servers by now, fully!!! And yet again you request terms to be bounded in your exploiting favor?!... they tend to say that leftovers can only be the worst experience, so here you are most of you.

What is perfectly fine according to you on the other hand is that Its always fun ganging up as 3 organized yellows vs 2 bronze and one silver, no matter the availability of the server population... ridiculous system, ridiculous members, you ppl are literally digging apb grave every day, then dare to make obnoxious requests to please your expired experience in here.

Aren't you selfish now?1 Go figure.

GL with that.

Edited by Vnight