I checked 3 times during these missions to see if I have chosen bronze district correctly. Why gold threat players with insanse skill play on bronze district? Why they keep dethreating and play on bronze even though they are good enough for silver district? What is the purpose of completely discourage new players for hanging out more than 10 minutes in this game? What is the mindset of these players? Really curious.

district1.pngdistrict2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rico2k said:

I checked 3 times during these missions to see if I have chosen bronze district correctly. Why gold threat players with insanse skill play on bronze district? Why they keep dethreating and play on bronze even though they are good enough for silver district? What is the purpose of completely discourage new players for hanging out more than 10 minutes in this game? What is the mindset of these players? Really curious.

I fought a de-threated gold/silver enforcer that was hellbent on obstructing bronze crims (actual bronze) from ramraiding..........the silver had legendaries (notable ones)........I'm also curious.....🤣😅

Edited by Theronguard
adding

2 hours ago, Rico2k said:

Cause game bad

13 hours ago, Theronguard said:

I fought a de-threated gold/silver enforcer that was hellbent on obstructing bronze crims (actual bronze) from ramraiding..........the silver had legendaries (notable ones)........I'm also curious.....🤣😅

entertainment? seing a crim with 50,000+$ in goods always feels good as an enf

Merged.

13 hours ago, Rico2k said:

For the same reason someone whos played since 2014 would be in bronze, obviously

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

entertainment? seing a crim with 50,000+$ in goods always feels good as an enf

😂.......when toxicity is envolved i doubt.....

If it's jehrico, thats because they have no where else to go

if it's citadel, well because they're toxic

well to be fair that last bit applies to jehrico too

Who say they deathrating? you drop easy from gold to silver in the silver district. When you play legit and face to many cheater. And oh this game have many this days. And when you not belive try fightclub oh you will face so msny cheater.

2 hours ago, Eviltara said:

Who say they deathrating? you drop easy from gold to silver in the silver district. When you play legit and face to many cheater. And oh this game have many this days. And when you not belive try fightclub oh you will face so msny cheater.

I think the whole point is the lack of balance. Not the fact if the OP thinks they are dethreating or not.

• Like 1

The trust in people is not in apb anymore. to much people who go to silver servers who don't trust golds try to detreath and go to brons servers where they know that they can win and have fun . the mentality is not going to change at all even if we get more people in the game.

• Like 1

Imagine if theres a option despite the threat district you play on-to press K and wait till you get opposition which is your threat only.Or the game have some sort of list with the current players(and their threat)playn on the district and you can challenge to a match player/players directly?I think things like that can be so cool..

Edited by AlienTM

People who stomp on noticeably less skilled players seek validation, recognition, or reassurance, however they just fake self-assurance and build false confidence instead. The illusion of being good at something they are actually not good at is of a short-term nature and they are forced to do the same thing over and over again, just to feel good about themselves, even for just a little while, even if it is fake.

The greatest threat to humanity, where this community is not an exception, is the combination of many different threats that affect and interact with each other, often sharpening each other’s intensity levels. Fragile self-esteem, or let's just call it fragile ego, is one of those threats.

Edited by Bambola
  • Like 3

On 7/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, Rico2k said:

What is the mindset of these players? Really curious.

entertainment, its not that deep

3 hours ago, Bambola said:

People who stomp on noticeably less skilled players seek validation, recognition, or reassurance, however they just fake self-assurance and build false confidence instead. The illusion of being good at something they are actually not good at is of a short-term nature and they are forced to do the same thing over and over again, just to feel good about themselves, even for just a little while, even if it is fake.

The greatest threat to humanity, where this community is not an exception, is the combination of many different threats that affect and interact with each other, often sharpening each other’s intensity levels. Fragile self-esteem, or let's just call it fragile ego, is one of those threats.

Well said....😂😅

Unfortunately right now its a lose-lose situation for everyone. If those players were to switch to silver district then they would be in the exact same boat as you, except they would be versing a whole bunch of the literal best players in the game who fill up half the 1 remaining silver district.

But you Know in apb are 80 People in a Distrikt. When  we Had 1000 players or 100 it Nothing change  for the mm. And i Played much pvp rank Games in tryhard in my live. And i can say the People cry overall over the mm. You can not make it Good that all Happy. And for me for the Player Pool what it have it work Not much Bad. Sure sometime it is bad but in fact the People can only change himself Not the teamates or enemy. And when you cant win every match when Play it solo then the reason the matches Not Always fair then you have to live With it. Apb can be very  Strong as Team. Strongest wappon is the teamplay we all Know! With this you can Beat every enemy we all Know. Ist a streangh From apb. So want  win More make friends Stop selfish And Play as group. And when you realy new in the game you have anyway First to lvl up before you can expect to carry a game. Andto become exp you need to Do Nothing in this game And this Good. Then With expirence And Good equip And cars the game will feel better

why not  give noobs when Start a Email With a tanky car (1hour) And Good wappon  (1hour Full Moded atac). Then they have the feel And a motivation.  Later again going in his shit car what they have.

Edited by Eviltara
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Eviltara said:

But you Know in apb are 80 People in a Distrikt. When  we Had 1000 players or 100 it Nothing change  for the mm. And i Played much pvp rank Games in tryhard in my live. And i can say the People cry overall over the mm. You can not make it Good that all Happy. And for me for the Player Pool what it have it work Not much Bad. Sure sometime it is bad but in fact the People can only change himself Not the teamates or enemy. And when you cant win every match when Play it solo then the reason the matches Not Always fair then you have to live With it. Apb can be very  Strong as Team. Strongest wappon is the teamplay we all Know! With this you can Beat every enemy we all Know. Ist a streangh From apb. So want  win More make friends Stop selfish And Play as group. And when you realy new in the game you have anyway First to lvl up before you can expect to carry a game. Andto become exp you need to Do Nothing in this game And this Good. Then With expirence And Good equip And cars the game will feel better

why not  give noobs when Start a Email With a tanky car (1hour) And Good wappon  (1hour Full Moded atac). Then they have the feel And a motivation.  Later again going in his shit car what they have.

Blimey, I had to go through this for a couple of times and try to decipher!

There's a significant difference between "noobs" and "newbies", let's not call all new players noobs. Instead of giving newbies a tanky car and a good weapon (STAR and FBW are amazing, by the way) for an hour (like that one hour will change anything), and when we are here already discussing players' mindsets, maybe, just maybe not stomping on those low rank green and bronze players like you habitually do could be markedly beneficial to the newcomers' portion of the community.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bambola said:

realy? :3  oh sorry my english not so good only slowli and liddle bit.

Edited by Eviltara
  • Like 1

People always try to come up with radical ideas for this. Here is a simple idea and its the only one that will work properly.  Active moderation. You dont even have to moderate every player, just the usual suspects. We all know them.  If they are throwing the mission, let them know they are being watched. If they constantly do it. Lock them to the Silver server for a month.

17 hours ago, Bambola said:

There's a significant difference between "noobs" and "newbies", let's not call all new players noobs. Instead of giving newbies a tanky car and a good weapon (STAR and FBW are amazing, by the way) for an hour (like that one hour will change anything), and when we are here already discussing players' mindsets, maybe, just maybe not stomping on those low rank green and bronze players like you habitually do could be markedly beneficial to the newcomers' portion of the community.

A simple opening of a slot on the starting star 556 or giving lease for 7 days of the one slot ver.....could be really beneficial to the newbies in understanding mods....i think perhaps is the mods that create the existing disparity. Maybe add in a free trial on the mods in jt store.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

The problem here is not really the matchmaking, even though it should serve those yellows hell, but the fact that it's  pre-made groups. Why they can't play on silver district with a group like this i will never understand, but that's APB for ya.

Oh, and the other problem is that there are so many bronzes in bronze district... yeah sounds weird, but it's true.

On 7/28/2021 at 2:07 AM, Rico2k said:

What matchmaking do you expect with 400 players.

sometime i neither press K, directly log off.
or just 1 mission, with a 0 for all my team (also with gold inside) and oppo is just doing shooting range with insane "luck".