Keojago

Can we get like, Deployable Vehicles in the Update?

Yo yo guys, I was kinda thinking. Could We get skateboards? skates? maybe heelys?? I kinda figured. Since I play the PC version, and I play on controller, It would be fun to kinda get around on my own custom skateboard that I wear on my back. I'm liking the aim and MMO game-play feel of this game. So the combat would change a bit, but hey, isn't that what an Update is?? I also think it would make the game more fun and interesting!! ”おもしれ”I think it would make the game so cool. heelys combat would be specifically interesting..You probably could keep going on those??

image shooting up some cat girl nice lady in your fancy heelies while you drive by them with a NF-9

7 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

image shooting up some cat girl nice lady in your fancy heelies while you drive by them with a NF-9

I think the deployable vehicle will just make the game more Life-like and interesting. The combat would be on a different scale..Yes, but It would fit the theme of the game so well. Players would just have to learn to use them, or don't. Then the skill level and stuff will rise..

6 hours ago, Keojago said:

I think the deployable vehicle will just make the game more Life-like and interesting. The combat would be on a different scale..Yes, but It would fit the theme of the game so well. Players would just have to learn to use them, or don't. Then the skill level and stuff will rise..

I can see where you're coming from with this idea... but you're not putting forward anything substantial, so it's kinda difficult to gauge what exactly you're suggesting.

Just a few example questions off the top of my head:

Would this equipment be considered a character mod, a deployable, or something to replace one of the weapons?

Would it have any cooldowns between individual uses?

Other than offering faster movement than just sprinting, how would it interact with the environment? How would a player using one of those "deployable vehicles" go about doing things such as opening doors, interacting with fences, or getting into cars?

On 7/23/2021 at 9:13 AM, Keojago said:

I play the PC version, and I play on controller

How?...........0_().....which controller

14 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

🤣......must be the Japanese writing he wrote

1 hour ago, mtz said:

I can see where you're coming from with this idea... but you're not putting forward anything substantial, so it's kinda difficult to gauge what exactly you're suggesting.

Just a few example questions off the top of my head:

Would this equipment be considered a character mod, a deployable, or something to replace one of the weapons?

Would it have any cooldowns between individual uses?

Other than offering faster movement than just sprinting, how would it interact with the environment? How would a player using one of those "deployable vehicles" go about doing things such as opening doors, interacting with fences, or getting into cars?

it'll work like a character's deployable shield mod....u have to cancel it to go in a car.........u can open doors with it.....and its 35% faster than sprinting and cooldown timer......but ephrine injector already exists..........so i don't see the point other than a broken ephrine injector tbh.......As an emote it would work......but the board will just be one way and it wouldn't have any combat use unless ur a gold flexing.