OCrazyGuyO

APB 2022 road map?

Just copy and paste from 2021, ez

Edited by OCrazyGuyO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Roadmap 2021:

- surviving Corona

But seriously: Developing a game takes around 5 years. And since Reloaded Games didn't do anything for engine upgrade, LO had to start from scratch.

2023 would be a realistic estimation for release date atm.

• Like 1

2021 road map "We hate to say this but APB will be shutting down soon..." etc

• Thanks 1

Sometimes I feel like there's a portion of players who are secretly harboring ill wishes for the game, just so they could say "I told you so" afterwards. 

we need more players for this to stay online. hell before fallen earth was accouned for closing it had more people in a single day then apb does 

58 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

before fallen earth was accouned for closing it had more people in a single day then apb does 

There's no way that's true.

7 hours ago, Bambola said:

Sometimes I feel like there's a portion of players who are secretly harboring ill wishes for the game, just so they could say "I told you so" afterwards. 

are we not suppose to?

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

There's no way that's true.

well when i remember seeing at least 20-30 on in a single day compared to the fact the last 6 times i have check it's been between 15-8 people online most in social that sure say something. i bet it has to do with fallen having single player content that you could do and apb is "no players your fucked" kind of game play. that and the fact fallen earth was fun to play because i didn't have to pvp bots and people who smell of stale cheese because all they do is play video games all day i could go out and murder throwbacks for 6 hours for loot if i felt like it 

9 hours ago, Jinsen said:

are we not suppose to?

I sincerely hope you are not, because psychologically speaking, the need to always be right is rooted in a couple of different things and believe me, you wouldn't like to hear none of those.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:07 AM, OCrazyGuyO said:

Just copy and paste from 2021, ez

You mean 2014

On 7/24/2021 at 6:24 PM, Bambola said:

nah. It just have been too long and it is always the same story. 

I woudl gladly make a permanent return if the game gets back on track.