Sakebee

7/21 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 7/21/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

Yall gonna do anything but maintenance? Like maybe add more content, remove segregation, or other things people actually want?

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

revert med spray

For the meme or did you not read the anniversary letter?

1 hour ago, Euxoa said:

Yall gonna do anything but maintenance? Like maybe add more content, remove segregation, or other things people actually want?

Have you been paying attention at all?

Those maintenances should last for at least 24 hours, so we could have at least one day free in a week for all the other things in our lives, like jobs, schools, friends and family, hairdressers, etc. 

25 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

For the meme or did you not read the anniversary letter?

You should know if you read the Anniversary Letter's Thread yourself. I have the 2nd reply there, not sure how you missed it.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Have you been paying attention at all?

So where's the new content? How about those weapon balances. Ayo how bout that med spray tho! Woahhhh sick looking engine upgrade. Oh yeah im still gold meaning I can't play! Not like i wanted to anyway. 11/10 game would recommend to family if they were dead.

TL:DR yes ive been paying attention to dust clouds.

1 hour ago, Euxoa said:

So where's the new content? How about those weapon balances. Ayo how bout that med spray tho! Woahhhh sick looking engine upgrade. Oh yeah im still gold meaning I can't play! Not like i wanted to anyway. 11/10 game would recommend to family if they were dead.

TL:DR yes ive been paying attention to dust clouds.

I only ask because everything you bring up has been explained.

Might wanna take a couple breaths.

Edited by CookiePuss

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I only ask because everything you bring up has been explained.

Might wanna take a couple breaths.

"LO listens to their community"

*us waiting for the changes*

46 minutes ago, Euxoa said:

"LO listens to their community"

I get how it could seem like don't, but you have to understand that the community agrees on very very little. 

46 minutes ago, Euxoa said:

*us waiting for the changes*

So am I, so is everyone. 

We wont be getting much before the new engine so all we can do is pray that it works out, and soon. 

Edited by CookiePuss

On 7/20/2021 at 10:42 AM, CookiePuss said:

I get how it could seem like don't, but you have to understand that the community agrees on very very little. 

So am I, so is everyone. 

We wont be getting much before the new engine so all we can do is pray that it works out, and soon. 

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or disrespectful to LO here, but after years and years of promise with nothing, I have little hope. I see Matt making progress, but so did G1. And it never released under G1, nor was it ever close. If you lose a majority of your player base before the engine upgrade, what's to say the engine upgrade will even bring anyone back. You've already scared everyone off. Optimization and shiny new graphics wont change shit.

Edited by Euxoa