Euxoa

Accidentally destroyed character perm gun

Hey yall,

I accidentally deleted a character perm SMG I had on Euxoa. Is there any way to get it back? Thanks.

Just now, Euxoa said:

Hey yall,

I accidentally deleted a character perm SMG I had on Euxoa. Is there any way to get it back? Thanks.

Try to contact support, there is no other way that i know of

Just now, ShaiShai said:

Try to contact support, there is no other way that i know of

ripperoni

contact support, they should help you out as long as you don't make this a regular thing.

2 minutes ago, wibsey said:

contact support, they should help you out as long as you don't make this a regular thing.

Played APB since early 2016 on another account. Happy and sad  to say this is the first time this has ever happened.

1 hour ago, Euxoa said:

Played APB since early 2016 on another account. Happy and sad  to say this is the first time this has ever happened.

I've done a similar thing embarrassingly (pre LO buy out) and support helped me get the weapon back. 

Just give them a shout and take it from there.

They should unlock the weapon via contacts so you can repurchase it. That way you can remove weapons when you're no longer using them and not worry about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

They should unlock the weapon via contacts so you can repurchase it. That way you can remove weapons when you're no longer using them and not worry about it.

They promised this to us years ago when they removed JMBs and put legendaries in the JT shop... but like the engine upgrade, it never happened and probably never will.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

They promised this to us years ago when they removed JMBs and put legendaries in the JT shop... but like the engine upgrade, it never happened and probably never will.

No....the marketplace got updated with a new outfit, the weapon stats of some guns need updating like oca ew 626 identicals, rfp9 and pmg though...but there's enough hope to look to the dawning of tmr.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

it will happen if you close your eyes and believe hard enough. i mean it works for church goers why not the rest of us?

On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, Theronguard said:

No....the marketplace got updated with a new outfit, the weapon stats of some guns need updating like oca ew 626 identicals, rfp9 and pmg though...but there's enough hope to look to the dawning of tmr.

3de1bcb3ebfbbffc2eb5f7e14a8babbe.png

jeez this turned into an empty promises thread in about 3.6 seconds.

I once deleted an event weapon, sent a ticket in and they sent me the armas version of it.

Support resolved the issue for me, and I got my gun back. This thread can be locked or deleted now. 

• Like 4

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii

• Like 2