s2sz

JERICHO DEAD

The Jericho serves has very few people playing, why not close the Jericho and migrate the account to the citadel, it discourages you from wanting to play in the serves because the ping will be less and not have people to play even when it was supposed to be busy!!

You Reap What You Sew'

No Anti Cheat and or Inviting every Hack on the Planet to run amok. then if that wasnt effective at killing the game. They nerf everything that belongs to legits. nerfed all the subs, only for legits. hacks still can kill with oca while we cant. hax can pop wheelies , we cant cuz they nerfed nitro. 

Cuz Whoever is working on these 'Nerfs, is a Mole. 

whos mission it is to destroy the game, and it Worked.   

Stop complaining 

Find a new game to play

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

You Reap What You Sew'

No Anti Cheat and or Inviting every Hack on the Planet to run amok. then if that wasnt effective at killing the game. They nerf everything that belongs to legits. nerfed all the subs, only for legits. hacks still can kill with oca while we cant. hax can pop wheelies , we cant cuz they nerfed nitro. 

I can still do wheelies? TIL I'm hacc

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pranking said:

I can still do wheelies? TIL I'm hacc

U tell Me.

I'm beginning to think its not the items they have Nerfed, it is Me.

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
more

2 hours ago, L0pht said:

Pare de reclamar 

Encontre um novo jogo para jogar

what do you mean guy? I'm asking for solutions for the Jericho players, you should play in the citadel to say that

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

U tell Me.

I'm beginning to think its not the items they have Nerfed, it is Me.

ur brain is nerfed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

They nerf everything that belongs to legits. nerfed all the subs, only for legits. hacks still can kill with oca while we cant. hax can pop wheelies , we cant cuz they nerfed nitro. 

The OCA is the best SMG by far and is incredibly easy to use, even completely new players can shred with an unmodded OCA so if you can't kill with an OCA then thats a player skill issue not a weapon balance one, also Nitro was not changed in recent years, everyone can do wheelies just how they could in 2014.

Jericho is ded cause Matt hasnt even attempted to fix the problems in game currently to retain the pop for the new engine. Everyone has finally realized he cant handle APB and has moved on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frosi said:

The OCA is the best SMG by far

Not anymore, They nerfed it, and all its variants. They reduced the damage drop off. and now the gun dont work. 

It worked good before the nerf. But funny how the blatants have no problem drillin you with it. 

Ya know it dont take much skill to press your nos button, U tell me why then, I had no issue with wheelies and now all the sudden, a 4x4 vegas 4 slot w/N3 wont wheelie from a dead stop. Ya know n im not the Wheelie guy, I like Trucks. Its the fkn Point. 

20 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

This I can agree with.

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Not anymore, They nerfed it, and all its variants. They reduced the damage drop off. and now the gun dont work. 

It worked good before the nerf. But funny how the blatants have no problem drillin you with it. 

Ya know it dont take much skill to press your nos button, U tell me why then, I had no issue with wheelies and now all the sudden, a 4x4 vegas 4 slot w/N3 wont wheelie from a dead stop. Ya know n im not the Wheelie guy, I like Trucks. Its the fkn Point. 

While the range of OCA was reduced, it gained accuracy and rate of fire. It also gains 20% more accuracy from crouching now but you won't need it with how quickly it can kill Players.

If OCA's range is too short for you try the 'Whisper' variant. It deals full-damage up to 30 meters. The weapon is on a tier of its own and is objectively more cheesy than the previous PMG... the fact that they didn't buff weapons alongside the OCA is baffling.. an all-around buff would've been nice especially to non-meta weapons but that's a whole discussion on its own. You got your answer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

This I can agree with.

While the range of OCA was reduced, it gained accuracy and rate of fire. It also gains 20% more accuracy from crouching now but you won't need it with how quickly it can kill Players.

If OCA's range is too short for you try the 'Whisper' variant. It deals full-damage up to 30 meters. The weapon is on a tier of its own and is objectively more cheesy than the previous PMG... the fact that they didn't buff weapons alongside the OCA is baffling.. an all-around buff would've been nice especially to non-meta weapons but that's a whole discussion on its own. You got your answer

you should be a spct instead of frosti looool 

• Like 1

I very much doubt that there will be any major updates, as promised years ago, this is just to stall the players, I have no doubt that at the end of the year, they won't shut down the servers at once, giving up after many promises, Jericho it is completely abandoned, in the Citadel, the GM is almost every day on, talking, in Jericho he appears every four years, besides the Brazilians who suffer having to play with the server locked, ping high, the Citadel hacks still come to put an end to the little fun that's left, and for those who keep saying "stop complaining and look for another game", suck me, for you it's easy to talk with a full server and low ping

1 hour ago, Jinsen said:

you should be a spct instead of frosti looool 

I definitely prefer Frosi for that job.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, LilyRain said:

try the 'Whisper'

thats what im all pissy about, I have the 626sd, i also have the stubby 626, that i bought after the nerfs, to see if i had any better luck. 

I believe the nerfs were across the board with all variants of the oca, specifically with the nerf of the Drop Off distance.

Now that SD model has that extra range, n thats why i bought it. After the nerfs it had less punch, a higher ttk, really no better or worse than the stubby 626.

So to be fair i must report that, I gave the sd another try, and I got smashed most of the day, except this one mission. I fkn Wasted Everyone, i even killed a gold. Ya they were probly dethreating, but the point is the weapon killed them.

So, I have come to the conclusion that aside from the nerf being too much, that most of the time its because of a hack function, that either shields the players health or effect your hit regs. Mind you im not just sprayin n prayin. 

I'm talking about seeing the rounds hit the target but appear in a white or grey hit. And Im not trying to over range the weapon. Ya know i guess i'm too old for this shit, my nitro has become inert along with Me. 

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

thats what im all pissy about, I have the 626sd, i also have the stubby 626, that i bought after the nerfs, to see if i had any better luck. 

I believe the nerfs were across the board with all variants of the oca, specifically with the nerf of the Drop Off distance.

Yes, effective range was nerfed for both silenced and non-silenced OCAs. For Silenced OCA specifically, it lost 20m range on everything (Effective Range: 50 -> 30 || Min damage Range: 55 -> 35)

The purchase of Silenced-OCA might seem like a bad deal at first, but you must remember that previously it had an accuracy at 10m of 36cm (now buffed to 33cm). With that base accuracy, it was impossible to compete with the silenced OCA anywhere 30m+ because it just can't reliably hit at that distance. It will easily lose to Rifles and Assault Rifles and other weapons that excel at those ranges. The strat was to stretch a bit with the PMG as that weapon was able to extend a bit with crouching. Now... LO simply reversed the table around. They made the PMG OCA and OCA PMG. Better even Silenced OCA is now more reliable within 30m with its slightly better base accuracy and less shot modifier cap (it slightly doesn't bloom as much = more accuracy at full-automatic fire). You did NOT make a bad purchase, in fact you were lucky.

Now that SD model has that extra range, n thats why i bought it. After the nerfs it had less punch, a higher ttk, really no better or worse than the stubby 626.

Yes and no. It now kills in 0.672s rather than 0.7s so ttk is lower but yes, it doesn't always beat the non-silenced version.

Both can kill in 0.672s but SD is more accurate and can extend further, the non-silenced CAN BE MODDED to kill even faster with Cooling Jacket, that's why it is a hit or miss. If you can get close with it then it becomes a beast and will outperform the silenced version in Close Battles, but most of the time, if you just want to play without getting in the habit of changing weapons throughout the mission when needed (you should change weapons as the situation demands), the Silenced-version is more reliable for the simple fact that losing almost half of your range as well as accuracy just to change ttk from 0.672s to 0.62s isn't really that much worth it. Silenced OCA has too much going for it and will serve you better overall.

So to be fair i must report that, I gave the sd another try, and I got smashed most of the day, except this one mission. I fkn Wasted Everyone, i even killed a gold. Ya they were probly dethreating, but the point is the weapon killed them.

So, I have come to the conclusion that aside from the nerf being too much, that most of the time its because of a hack function, that either shields the players health or effect your hit regs. Mind you im not just sprayin n prayin. 

I'm talking about seeing the rounds hit the target but appear in a white or grey hit. And Im not trying to over range the weapon. Ya know i guess i'm too old for this shit, my nitro has become inert along with Me. 

Yes, you might be having some hitreg issues or packet loss as there are no known cheats that affect player health. If such cheats existed you'd see people standing like Supermen, GTA style and tank everything.

Rest assured, such cheats do not exist.

Edited by LilyRain
  • Like 3

On 7/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, LilyRain said:

For Silenced OCA specifically, it lost 20m range on everything (Effective Range: 50 -> 30 || Min damage Range: 55 -> 35)

For the Whisper variants ...... the oca ew 626 SD is just an oca with a silencer same 17.5m.....says the database. Apb.db

On 7/14/2021 at 7:20 AM, Frosi said:

The OCA is the best SMG by far and is incredibly easy to use, even completely new players can shred with an unmodded OCA so if you can't kill with an OCA then thats a player skill issue not a weapon balance one, also Nitro was not changed in recent years, everyone can do wheelies just how they could in 2014.

Interesting.......im thinking about how im gonna compete with the next gold i fight and ppl talking bout wheelies 🤣....whats an SPCT btw.

Merged.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, LilyRain said:

no known cheats that affect player health. If such cheats existed you'd see people standing like Supermen, GTA style and tank everything.

Agreed.....hackers would be using devlar if it did.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Theronguard said:

For the Whisper variants ...... the oca ew 626 SD is just an oca with a silencer same 17.5m.....says the database. Apb.db

Yes, that's right. I presume that one in specific has the same range as OCA because of the "Silverado" and "Iron Reaper" modded variants, which have Cooling Jacket 2 and 3 respectively. Thanks for bringing the difference up.

2 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Agreed.....hackers would be using devlar if it did.

Yeah, that would be the end, lol

Happy APB Anniversary! We are focusing 100% of our efforts on the engine upgrade this year, so things will be a little quieter than they have been in the past.

What do you expect? They're a small team trying to un-fck up the situation G1/Reloaded Games created. Even if they temporarily have to shut down the servers, so what? Their only priority now is and should be the engine upgrade. And as long as Matt keeps deliverying status updates, we should be grateful that someone at least tries to rescue this game.

I know there's no real alternative to APB (in terms of character/car customization alone...). If you're not happy with the actual state of the game, keep playing something else for a year or two until you get the notification that the engine upgrade is ready. And only then we'll get more content and anti-cheat solutions which makes absolutely sense. Because the more stuff they integrate now the more stuff they have to move to the new engine - resulting in an endlesss moving process.

Edited by PLAYLUXE

5 hours ago, LilyRain said:

Thanks for bringing the difference up.

Your welcome,  I think the vas c2 troublemaker is a good alternative to the oca whisper, the silverado and iron reaper since those  excluding the whisper are not on the market. The vas TM has double the range of an oca 17.5 by 2 and 0.63sttk, only drawback is the small reserve and feels kinda slow since it takes pride in damage not firerate.

5 hours ago, LilyRain said:

Yeah, that would be the end, lol

Lol Indeed 

1 hour ago, PLAYLUXE said:

we should be grateful that someone at least tries to rescue this game.

Agreed. 

• Like 1