Sakebee

7/14 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 7/14/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What is the point of maint let alone 6hrs of it when nothing changes?

42 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

What is the point of maint let alone 6hrs of it when nothing changes?

Because that is what Updates are for, not maints.

• Thanks 2

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

I recall when the Improved Rifling with slower fire rate was swiftly reverted yet here, for whatever reason, it is taking Med Spray months to get reverted...

Please revert Med Spray already.

16 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I recall when the Improved Rifling with slower fire rate was swiftly reverted yet here, for whatever reason, it is taking Med Spray months to get reverted...

Please revert Med Spray already.

They reverted Improved Rifling but they didn't revert the range reduction on carbines (OSCAR, Joker Carbine, VBR, etc.) Then they nerfed the range on semi-auto rifles, because they were out of balance. Then nerfed shotgun range, SMG range, and destroyed the RFP. All this because they refused to revert the carbines.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LilyRain said:

Improved Rifling with slower fire rate

I've said it before, and I'll continue saying it. I would love them to reintroduce this as a new mod. The slower fire rate was incredible on certain guns.

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I've said it before, and I'll continue saying it. I would love them to reintroduce this as a new mod. The slower fire rate was incredible on certain guns.

What would be more incredible is for the Player to actually control their fire-rate when that's due yet still retain full-fire-rate up close for a chance against the almighty CQC-weapons (because balancing in this game takes extra measures to bias for the range in question for whatever genius reason, which is flawed in essence because there should be 0% bias in "balancing").

But if that mod is to become its own thing at the Player's discretion then it won't really harm anything, so why not. Nothing wrong with more options.