Nufei

Newbie: Looking for some love (or a clan)

Hello!

I'm Nufei, I've just started playing APB recently due to the revitalization of the game.

As most newbies, I've heard of the incredible skill difference between those that have just started and veterans.

Being totally honest with you, I'm not that good at FPSs but I would really enjoy playing it regardless of my lack of skills.😅

If possible I would like to get with a clan that doesn't mind taking in new players and can teach them the unspoken rules and tips.

Thanks for reading.

Ah sorry. I'm on the NA server. (EDIT)

Edited by Nufei
  • Like 2

Don't forget to add which server, good luck and welcome to the game! ❤️

Hey there. I dont mind a lower skill player to team up with as long as you have fun. im always up for a group.

19 hours ago, Nufei said:

Hello!

I'm Nufei, I've just started playing APB recently due to the revitalization of the game.

As most newbies, I've heard of the incredible skill difference between those that have just started and veterans.

Being totally honest with you, I'm not that good at FPSs but I would really enjoy playing it regardless of my lack of skills.😅

If possible I would like to get with a clan that doesn't mind taking in new players and can teach them the unspoken rules and tips.

Thanks for reading.

Hey Nufei, I'd love to have you in my clan BattlEye. We play both criminals and enforcers, and would be glad to teach you the game. 

On 6/16/2018 at 7:48 AM, Nufei said:

Hello!

Thanks for reading.

I am more of a solo player but I am willing to teach you if you wish. Clan {A Massive Dump} I am the only one in it.

Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions. My two characters are in my signature.

I can recommend a few YouTube videos that could help you learn some more about the game's mechanics.

Videos below:

In game, a trick to add a player's name is /friendadd playername in the chat.

Also, /groupinvite playername will allow for fast group invites 😛

Aw, very welcome to the game, i am cheering for any new player who joins us oldies, best of luck and enjoy your time playing APB :classic_happy::classic_happy:

10 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

Aw, very welcome to the game, i am cheering for any new player who joins us oldies, best of luck and enjoy your time playing APB :classic_happy::classic_happy:

I'm not that old...

I appreciate the welcomes! 

I've joined into a clan and starting to get well adjusted into the game. 

(Though some of ya'll vets pull off some scary john wick moves)

Edited by Nufei
  • Like 1