Hello there, forum people.
I`m going by the pseudonym of Edgar Willow. Been making music for 4 years now. Now that I`m feeling a bit more confident in my abilities, recently started to release some music. So I have decided to make a topic containing only music I have made what I`ll continue to post here when something new comes out. My main genres are Trap and Future Bass. 

About themes:

As it happens I make some themes too, but only on Citadel. Search Pekausis on marketplace if you are interested. 

Recently quite a lot of people have asked for custom themes. Contact me through in-game mail and maybe we can make a deal. (NO LONGER MAKING CUSTOM REQUESTS)

Back to music:
If you are interested in hearing more of my music feel free to check out my:

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/edgarwillow
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPimY9WoHvWvVOwh1FagHLQ
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0aSSG3PZeLcmBgFyQI5RXL

I`ll appreciate positive/negative feedback. Feel free to post your thoughts.

Thank you for listening. 

P.S. Made this topic again, cause I deleted a lot of my old music from youtube and it got very messy there. This will be much more organized.

Edited by Pekausis_
  • Like 5

I have a friend who makes music, I tried to get him to make music for me but when I showed him the APB music maker he said he can't be arsed farting about with stone age music maker technology, he uses complex programs that I wouldn't know where to begin with and records his own samples with his own instruments, even makes his own instruments. There is a 7 foot giant bass made out of a large tube, it has all the electronics in too, can be amped up and played loud.

On 12/25/2021 at 6:38 PM, imV said:

What country are you from? ^^

Latvia

Merged.

On 12/25/2021 at 8:03 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I have a friend who makes music, I tried to get him to make music for me but when I showed him the APB music maker he said he can't be arsed farting about with stone age music maker technology, he uses complex programs that I wouldn't know where to begin with and records his own samples with his own instruments, even makes his own instruments. There is a 7 foot giant bass made out of a large tube, it has all the electronics in too, can be amped up and played loud.

Yes, your friend is right. APB Music Studio is very basic compared to todays standards, but it`s very easy to learn and can give you a little insight what music production really looks like.

On 12/26/2021 at 2:32 PM, Pekausis_ said:

Latvia

Im from lithuania, i thought you would be from here too ^^

14 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

needs some bongos and a kazoo, a bagpipe solo and some dogs barking

Gotchu fam, will add in the next one.

Not bad, very experimental. It`s not for me, but I know couple of people who listen to this type of stuff so it`s definitely for someone out there. 

• Like 1

It certainly is a strange one, I don't think he's trying to sell it, just messing about, I had to talk him into posting it on youtube. Next project is to write a short piece called CrackVan to the tune of Plantman then make a video of the CrackVan driving around. 

I wrote a few lines of a song myself called "Taste the sweat from my balls" just to pass the time

Taste the sweat from ma balls

BALLS

Taste the sweat from ma balls

BALLS

That sticky sweat based paste

on ya face

That's the sweat from ma balls

BALLS

I don't have any more lyrics or any music for it so I don't mind if you use it and expand it.

• Like 1

My 3rd release this year ''You Are My Everything'' out now on Swisted Selections.

• Like 2