Bva

Editing UI APB

7 minutes ago, Flaws said:

you're scared of it containing a virus

im not scared of a virus. Just don't like putting stuff into my game that could risk my account (I put a lot of $ and effort into it and rather not loose it for any reason)

7 minutes ago, Flaws said:

No. I assume its because they don't want to distribute anything with a player's name on it.

wonder why

8 minutes ago, Flaws said:

What I meant to say was that every type of config and file edit that is available in my public config ZIP file is known to them and approved as okay to use.

then why not include said tweaks as apart of the available ones?

8 minutes ago, Flaws said:

To me it is not impactful enough to make a big difference.

Grenade smoke is the biggest to me. So many times a nade will explode in my face and due to the smoke it makes it hard to track enemies in it. Honestly the stage spoilers isn't that bad. Just the grenade smoke one

15 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

im not scared of a virus. Just don't like putting stuff into my game that could risk my account (I put a lot of $ and effort into it and rather not loose it for any reason)

It does not risk your account otherwise I wouldn't do it myself even, let alone spread it and claim that it is safe to use. That is the whole point of me talking to them about every single file I put out there and use myself, so that no one's account is at stake.

17 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

wonder why

Professionals don't usually do that unless its an external kind of thing such as a beginners guide which I've also created for APB and they've officially endorsed it on their official discord server in their APB resources channel.

22 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

then why not include said tweaks as apart of the available ones?

The rest are less sought after and usually only by people who know what they are doing (people who would know where to get configs from instead of the official LO website).

23 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Grenade smoke is the biggest to me. So many times a nade will explode in my face and due to the smoke it makes it hard to track enemies in it. Honestly the stage spoilers isn't that bad. Just the grenade smoke one

My config does not contain any particle removals such as grenade smoke, fire, car explosion particles, muzzle flash particles removal, etc. Those are not allowed by LO. I do not use them and I do not distribute them. And yes, those I consider to be cheating as well.

@Sakebee I did not intent this topic/Thread to be a discussion that borders the ToS, would you be so kind as to lock this thread?

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii