Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXS

RE: Tracking Customer Support [LOL]

10 hours ago, @MattScott said:

>I'm proud of the team. We received ~1500 new tickets this week, yet we're overall lower than last week's untouched ticket count.

>There were some issues with individual reps copy/pasting responses without properly reading the tickets.

Thanks,

Matt

Did anyone else laugh at that? 

So proud of the team for getting through so many tickets, more than last week... by copy/pasting responses and not properly reading tickets.

Much wow. Not affected by E3 btw.

And as a result of this they now have to retrain these customer support staff members which will result in ever slower ticket response times next week, as if they weren't ridiculously slow enough already.

Awesome.

I do want to give everyone a heads up that our progress may slow down this next week. Selali and Lixil are going to be re-training some staff members based on observations and feedback we have received.

Pro tip of the day: Working twice as fast doesn't count if you're putting in half the effort.

(P.S. - Sorry for the scuffed quotes. Can't seem to quote someone when the topic you want to quote someone from is locked, so this is the make-shift attempt.)

I enjoy the weekly updates of tickets almost as much as I enjoy the self entitled salty crying on this forum.

• Like 6

They're working on it and doing a splendid job trying to improve the quality of their work.

If you got an automated response with no solution, you simply reply to it.

No need to bash them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

I enjoy the weekly updates of tickets almost as much as I enjoy the self entitled salty crying on this forum.

Very constructive criticism, accurate to the standards of this forum. Anyone who has an opinion that isn't throating LO is apparently crying, salty, ungrateful and self-entitled, even though I'm pretty sure i asked if anyone else was laughing...

Keep being edgy and telling everyone to stop crying whenever they have an opinion contrary to yours.

1 minute ago, iDev said:

They're working on it and doing a splendid job trying to improve the quality of their work.

If you got an automated response with no solution, you simply reply to it.

No need to bash them.

Yeah, except they close the tickets and mark them as 'Solved' and the cycle of having to wait 20+ days for a response to your ticket begins all over again - and for what? Another copy/paste response?

5 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Very constructive criticism, accurate to the standards of this forum. Anyone who has an opinion that isn't throating LO is apparently crying, salty, ungrateful and self-entitled, even though I'm pretty sure i asked if anyone else was laughing...

Keep being edgy and telling everyone to stop crying whenever they have an opinion contrary to yours.

Yeah, except they close the tickets and mark them as 'Solved' and the cycle of having to wait 20+ days for a response to your ticket begins all over again - and for what? Another copy/paste response?

If you paid attention to the main post from Matt, you'll see they're going to resolve the copy & paste issue.

Try not to focus on the negative aspects.

Edited by iDev
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iDev said:

If you paid attention to the main post from Matt, you'll see they're going to resolve the copy & paste issue.

Try not to focus on the negative aspects.

^This, was going to say the exact same thing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

My comment was about as constructive as your post - and your post is also quite accurate to the standards of this forum.

Unfortunately, some think that having an opinion that isn't bashing LO is the same as throating LO.

Pro tip of the day: Take in the feed-back to your posts and consider if your opinion maybe isn't as well thought out as you think it is.

I actualy got an answer 18h ago , and now i need to wait again 😕

20 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

But anyone who has half a brain will notice right away that they barely have 1 month (not even this yet) running Gamersfirst. They are still learning the tools, etc.

No need to come here "anyone else laugh" ... they're trying to undo the old management BS, it won't get solved from one day to another.

If they need to retrain, or they're hiring more staff, isn't it something good? Showing that they actually care? Or do you prefer Puck's automated answers back?

Would it be much wow enough for your Likings?

Yeah they have barely a month experience and seem to be making some of the original G1 mistakes. Also In before Locked/deleted! 😛

4 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Did anyone else laugh at that? 

So proud of the team for getting through so many tickets, more than last week... by copy/pasting responses and not properly reading tickets.

Much wow. Not affected by E3 btw.

And as a result of this they now have to retrain these customer support staff members which will result in ever slower ticket response times next week, as if they weren't ridiculously slow enough already.

Awesome.

Pro tip of the day: Working twice as fast doesn't count if you're putting in half the effort.

(P.S. - Sorry for the scuffed quotes. Can't seem to quote someone when the topic you want to quote someone from is locked, so this is the make-shift attempt.)

At least they are a wack ton better than the previous company in charge. Don't be so harsh on them for being new to this scene, having this community and team to assist. We all knew before that some were giving copy/pasta replies. Now them actually doing something about it makes it 10x better than not doing anything at all to change the experience for us and be open about it.

4 hours ago, IZILISE said:

I actualy got an answer 18h ago , and now i need to wait again 😕

lol i sm numbrt 850 still not single reply after 3 weeks lul

4 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Ticket marked as "Solved" is NOT a closed ticket. It means you can still reply to it and ask more help etc. If you do this, it gets you a much faster reply and less flooding the support.

Also bear in mind that not all of our supporters do this. If you're having an issue with your ticket, and by that I mean reply you got. You can always reach out to Selali (or me).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Criticize the support all you want, but I'm going to chime in my two cents here.

I made a forum post not too long ago bringing attention to the fact that support didn't help me and that they only keep roughly 3 months of information on hand. Some will say it was me complaining about support, which I guess could be easily seen that way. I didn't have that intention when I made the post. 

I've had 31 back and forth messages between myself, Dixie and Selali. I've found more information from how my account was compromised than I heard from Puck, who did an abysmal job. Salali has found out that my account was accessed from Vietnam waaay back in April of 17. I created a ticket in July of the same year (3 months) and was refused to be helped by Puck. I reopened another ticket after this new system was put into place.  Selali has been nothing but kind and dug for more information than I would've ever expected.

My ticket still remains unsolved. This isn't by fault of the customer support. It remains open due to the fact that I lost A LOT of legendary weapons and in-game currency. 

With that said, LO needs some credit for what they're doing right now. The amount of tickets that have been opened since 5/25 is a large amount, and the fact that over 50% of them are resolved with the majority of the rest of them being worked on/waiting on responses is pretty impressive. If you feel like you're being ignored by support, just keep waiting til they respond. If they send an automated message, reply back to it. If the case closes without a resolution, open another one and keep at it until they help you or give you some information. 

LO is already better than the previous owners of the game. All we have to do is wait to see if they live up to their word in terms of the engine upgrade and future plans. Until then, just give them a chance.

Edited by CrocodileTears
words
  • Like 5

There is nothing wrong  with constructive criticism, in fact we welcome it. While you are right in feeling like tickets take a long time to be answered, we are still working towards making the responses better. We have done mass responses specific to banned tickets and when we do the second wave of unbans, it will happen again. We will be responding to over 500 tickets that are currently open asking for us to review their ban. Most of the accounts that were banned for cheating will find their accounts unblocked and will not have to respond to the ticket. For the rest of you who are still unbanned, all you need to do is respond to the ticket and let us know you are still banned and it will reopen the ticket for review. 

For the copy paste responses outside of the banned tickets, we are taking steps to correct this issue and keep it from happening in the future.

When it comes to the post from Matt, let me clarify. While we will be doing training with all of our Customer Service staff, not all of them have been doing copy paste responses. It is possible to feel pride for how the team is doing even while not everyone is perfect. We are taking the necessary steps to correct mistakes that have happened since we took over. 

I ask for your patience and understanding as we strive to improve our Customer Setvice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

For someone who doesn't care anymore and has moved on, OP seems pretty caring and clinging to the past kind of person.

Nothing new however, and people have right to change their mind. I just hope they weren't trying to make everyone else around believe that everything is either black or white and there's no in-between, when majority of things live in the region of greyness.

• Like 1

what’s wrong with throating?

its 2018 day by kinkshame

its so cool listening to all people how they chat with suport i only got 1 auto-reply 3 weeks ago and nothing happened... if my ticket is open and i got auto-reply only what should i do? it has been 3 weeks already with no answer at all

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

its so cool listening to all people how they chat with suport i only got 1 auto-reply 3 weeks ago and nothing happened... if my ticket is open and i got auto-reply only what should i do? it has been 3 weeks already with no answer at all

Depends on the issue. If it's about banned account, wait untill next wave of unbans and then reply to the ticket if not unbanned?

If it's about different issue, just reply to it.

Just now, Chinook said:

Depends on the issue. If it's about banned account, wait untill next wave of unbans and then reply to the ticket if not unbanned?

If it's about different issue, just reply to it.

my 1st account got banned after i got scammed i even sent them video about how scammer scammed me and i got banned back in the days, no logic here.. 2nd account is unaccessible my login doesnt work anymore, i cant access my account... it would be cool to finally get even a real answer from a real admin... 3 weeks? even old support responded faster

I'm happy with the communication and updates we're receiving. Keep up the good work LO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

Ticket marked as "Solved" is NOT a closed ticket. It means you can still reply to it and ask more help etc. If you do this, it gets you a much faster reply and less flooding the support.

Also bear in mind that not all of our supporters do this. If you're having an issue with your ticket, and by that I mean reply you got. You can always reach out to Selali (or me).

3 hours ago, Selali said:

There is nothing wrong  with constructive criticism, in fact we welcome it. While you are right in feeling like tickets take a long time to be answered, we are still working towards making the responses better. We have done mass responses specific to banned tickets and when we do the second wave of unbans, it will happen again. We will be responding to over 500 tickets that are currently open asking for us to review their ban. Most of the accounts that were banned for cheating will find their accounts unblocked and will not have to respond to the ticket. For the rest of you who are still unbanned, all you need to do is respond to the ticket and let us know you are still banned and it will reopen the ticket for review. 

For the copy paste responses outside of the banned tickets, we are taking steps to correct this issue and keep it from happening in the future.

When it comes to the post from Matt, let me clarify. While we will be doing training with all of our Customer Service staff, not all of them have been doing copy paste responses. It is possible to feel pride for how the team is doing even while not everyone is perfect. We are taking the necessary steps to correct mistakes that have happened since we took over. 

I ask for your patience and understanding as we strive to improve our Customer Setvice.

You guys are gaining a lot more popularity than the community is showing, I see so many old faces coming back, years later, even people that were never banned, population online has doubled and hopefully a lot more to come, this reply is useless, it's only here to motivate you guys to keep doing your awesome jobs 

7 hours ago, Lixil said:

7 hours ago, Selali said:

Jesus.

I can not believe how ridiculously out-of-proportion this thread has been blown. 

The intent behind this thread was light-hearted, a gimmicky post based on what I interpreted to be a self-contradicting statement by Matt, how the number of resolved tickets had increased since last week, whilst acknowledging that a good portion of those resolved tickets were given copy/paste replies rather than the time-consuming alternative of a manual reply.

That's all this thread was meant to be; light-hearted banter.

The first thing i literally wrote was "did anyone else laugh at that?"

I was pointing my finger, laughing, and asking if anyone else was laughing with me. And yes, there may be some underlying truth to certain things such as slow response times on tickets, but that's the entire concept of banter; to tease.

People on here are just too sensitive I guess. Too many snowflakes in 2018. No one has a sense of humour these days, everyone gets offended by anything and everything.

I appreciate your replies though. Just know I wasn't being entirely serious.

If you want to know my ACTUAL opinion of LO, refer to a previous post of mine, one that wasn't written in jest:

(Also @Lixil feel free to lock/delete this thread at your own discretion. People on here don't understand banter so I'll refrain from posting on this forum from now on. Sorry if I offended anyone at LO.)

7 hours ago, Abduct / Devote said:

https://imgur.com/hUEsc9u

You're a pathological liar OP lmfao. 

You legit took the time out of your day to go through my post history, screenshot a previous comment of mine, save it to your computer, upload it to Imgur, to then make a smart-patootie comment without realising this thread was banter and not actually serious.

Boy let me tell you; you need a hobby, other than riding my banana.

Now stop following me all over these forums you weirdo.

Edited by ShadowXS

4 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Jesus.

I can not believe how ridiculously out-of-proportion this thread has been blown. 

The intent behind this thread was light-hearted, a gimmicky post based on what I interpreted to be a self-contradicting statement by Matt, how the number of resolved tickets had increased since last week, whilst acknowledging that a good portion of those resolved tickets were given copy/paste replies rather than the time-consuming alternative of a manual reply.

That's all this thread was meant to be; light-hearted banter.

The first thing i literally wrote was "did anyone else laugh at that?"

I was pointing my finger, laughing, and asking if anyone else was laughing with me. And yes, there may be some underlying truth to certain things such as slow response times on tickets, but that's the entire concept of banter; to tease.

People on here are just too sensitive I guess. Too many snowflakes in 2018. No one has a sense of humour these days, everyone gets offended by anything and everything.

I appreciate your replies though. Just know I wasn't being entirely serious.

If you want to know my ACTUAL opinion of LO, refer to a previous post of mine, one that wasn't written in jest:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/1214-account-unbanning/?do=findComment&comment=23080

You legit took the time out of your day to go through my post history, screenshot a previous comment of mine, save it to your computer, upload it to Imgur, to then make a smart-patootie comment without realising this thread was banter and not actually serious.

Boy let me tell you; you need a hobby, other than riding my banana.

Now stop following me all over these forums you weirdo.

Seems serious to me. Looks like you tried to get a circle jerk going to talk smack about costumer support then when it backfired you tried to lay off. You can try and save face all you want but you're better off requesting your thread being closed to avoid more embarrassment. 

Op:

200w.webp

• Thanks 1