PotatoeGirl

Why is friendly fire still a thing?

9 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

the demerit medal is only effective after your 2nd team kill

Incorrect. You're thinking of the suicide demerit, which only shows up after your second suicide within a single match. The teamkill demerit shows up on your first teamkill.

15 hours ago, PotatoeGirl said:

Well, right now I just wait for my teammate to die and then I finish off the opponent one when they are on low hp. Easy kill for me and makes me look good but a wasteful way to play the game. 

Considering how toxic the remaining player base is, you shouldn't take any risks unless you're the team leader yourself.

On 6/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, MonkaS said:

make team damage kill you instead

Karmic magic.

Besides, what one would do otherwise whilst waiting for a mission to start than practicing some shooting on their teammates. 

6 hours ago, Bambola said:

Besides, what one would do otherwise whilst waiting for a mission to start than practicing some shooting on their teammates. 

Lol....idk reflect on life and ur toxicity on killing teamates...XD Jk....u can progress the objective...look for a good spot....read why the contacts are giving u the mission....play with some emotes.....watch a vid in ur phone...orr just read the forums. Ik its sarcasm btw...

Edited by Theronguard
adding

3 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Lol....idk reflect on life and ur toxicity on killing teamates...XD Jk....u can progress the objective...look for a good spot....read why the contacts are giving u the mission....play with some emotes.....watch a vid in ur phone...orr just read the forums. Ik its sarcasm btw...

I agree with everything said, and I am glad my sarcasm haven't slipped through unnoticed, people tend to miss it. 

Legit thought i had as well. It can be a big frustration factor and encourages teamkilling/griefing. But i also think it's better to punish the people abusing that rather that castrating the system itself. It would also lead to rush tactics or in case of fightclub it would definitely change the way people play. Imagine people sticking together now and zerg rush through asylum.

I prefer how it is right now.

Edited by JunoSuzuki

I'm annoyed that my Tagger mod isn't working on my team mates. That would be the friendliest of fire.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I'm annoyed that my Tagger mod isn't working on my team mates. That would be the friendliest of fire.

You just won the forums till the end of this year

i personaly feel like its more tactical if friendly fire is not in the game. would be fun if we had a funky br idea where 2 teams need to actualy face eachother and work together.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:03 PM, Bambola said:

I agree with everything said, and I am glad my sarcasm haven't slipped through unnoticed, people tend to miss it. 

Lol... u should use italics when ur being sarcastic or open and inverted commas. (" ")

How about aiming?

On 6/26/2021 at 5:26 PM, Flaws said:

Not to mention that disabling friendly fire will allow everyone to spam nades

I can name a few players that already know this as the only way of playing APB regardless of friendly fire  6bWN972.png