1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

you can't balance guns in this game

there A stupidly over powered and turned into meta guns everyone and there mother uses

or

there B stupidly weak meme guns that make people rage because you killed them with it.

or

there c guns everyone thinks are trash but can be useful and will call you a hacking cheater for getting kills with them because they don't know how to use them effectly 

Lol agreed....i like C more though...cause i explored the database it helped me identify identicals and gave me confidence in my guns.  XD...it has the characters backstory on it btw... in the mean time u can read them its really interesting. Apbdb.com 

On 6/26/2021 at 8:35 PM, BluSoul said:

I dont use hoplite. Lmao, that thing is garbage.

Merged.

So yeah, it was a waste of 10k Joker Tickets. They need to make that thing like 2k JT. Or buff Ramming Plate. I mean, they threw a 2min timer on it, and yet it doesn;t do enuff damage to be useful. Which makes 0 sense. I bet Remote Explosion is just as useless, isn't it. (With the exception of catching enemies off guard with it.)

I actually bought that thing + Coywolf for 10K cash each. idk how that happened.

On 6/28/2021 at 1:17 AM, BluSoul said:

Anybody got any tips on making arrests with stabba when you're not in a 1v1? These things are weak as crap.

If playing Stabba was easy it would ruin the game. Now already there salty tears about how quickly you can get stunned and how slowly stamina regenerates (and i can fully understand them but that doesn't mean i think it should be weaker either). Stabba is pretty much in the right place as it is now, consider making arrests a challenge - because that's the whole idea.

Edited by Sniperturtle

they announced something about it a small weapon balance 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:34 AM, TzickyT said:

they announced something about it a small weapon balance 

They just made it worse by removing the threat system. They brought all the hackers back by removing the threat system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluSoul said:

They just made it worse by removing the threat system. They brought all the hackers back by removing the threat system.

i really don't think that's how it works lmao

you're probably a silver or bronze getting matched with golds who are much better than you at the game?

• Like 1

The NTEC automatic rifle has an unpleasant feature. Little time to kill. It often happens that a character dies immediately after the start of the shooting. This is due to the time it takes to process and deliver packets of information.
Also, this rifle is too versatile, at any distance, in any situation. This is bad.

Merged.

Heavy sniper rifles are useless. They need a long-range advantage. At the moment, the Obeia rifle completely replaces the HVR heavy sniper rifle.

14 minutes ago, SHEMER said:

Heavy sniper rifles are useless. They need a long-range advantage. At the moment, the Obeia rifle completely replaces the HVR heavy sniper rifle.

in open fight ok Obeye have advantage there. But in full cover fight is the streangh for a havey sniper. Havey sniper are not ussles. But yes the Hvr Dmg need back to the old Dmg the one Big Big hit.

Edited by EVInezca
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 4:49 AM, BluSoul said:

So does anyone know if they're ever gonna balance the guns in this game?

Also, if they're ever going to make the Firebomb useful? (You can go full speed and hit someone with the bomb and they wont even blow up. But congragulations! You just got a suicide demerit [sometimes]). But it never blows up your target. Just you and/or your car.

Firebomb is useful, you're just trying to explode trucks and stuff with explosive resistance

most guns got nerfed, HVR, shotguns, carbines, SMGs. what do you people want more?

Merged.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:58 AM, SHEMER said:

The NTEC automatic rifle has an unpleasant feature. Little time to kill. It often happens that a character dies immediately after the start of the shooting. This is due to the time it takes to process and deliver packets of information.
Also, this rifle is too versatile, at any distance, in any situation. This is bad.

its an assault rifle, it should be deadly at close/mid range, like most of the current rifles (ATAC, NTEC, STAR, RAPTOR, FAR).

SMGs have even lower TTK, if you got caught offguard its not the attacker fault

2 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

its an assault rifle, it should be deadly at close/mid range, like most of the current rifles (ATAC, NTEC, STAR, RAPTOR, FAR).

SMGs have even lower TTK, if you got caught offguard its not the attacker fault

Time to kill N-TEC 5 - 0.70 s.
Time to kill OCA-EW 626 - 0.70 s. This data may be out of date, but the data source is constantly being updated.

2 minutes ago, SHEMER said:

Time to kill N-TEC 5 - 0.70 s.
Time to kill OCA-EW 626 - 0.70 s. This data may be out of date, but the data source is constantly being updated.

depends on the situation, on close range if you don't ADS you'll probably die due the spread

On 6/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, Theronguard said:

Lol.... it is an alright gun ...u can get away with 4 shots to kill on the gun cutting down the ttk to 0.63 if u damage the opp. With 20 damage min. First Xd...but i have yet to test it.

Final guess...its because after u kill ur opp. a next one rushes in with the joker carb. And finishes u.

Anyways, it looks like they haven't finish the weapon balance and maybe on the fifth stage of the roadmap cars might get worked on. 

You guys knows hoplite is a obeya reskin right?

On 6/26/2021 at 4:49 AM, BluSoul said:

So does anyone know if they're ever gonna balance the guns in this game?

Also, if they're ever going to make the Firebomb useful? (You can go full speed and hit someone with the bomb and they wont even blow up. But congragulations! You just got a suicide demerit [sometimes]). But it never blows up your target. Just you and/or your car.

For that they'd need a capable SPCT team, which they don't have as barely any of them actually play the game properly.

• Like 1