So does anyone know if they're ever gonna balance the guns in this game?

Also, if they're ever going to make the Firebomb useful? (You can go full speed and hit someone with the bomb and they wont even blow up. But congragulations! You just got a suicide demerit [sometimes]). But it never blows up your target. Just you and/or your car.

22 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

judging by past performance, absolutely not

23 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

Also, if they're ever going to make the Firebomb useful? (You can go full speed and hit someone with the bomb and they wont even blow up. But congragulations! You just got a suicide demerit [sometimes]). But it never blows up your target. Just you and/or your car.

i can only assume youre using it incorrectly, since you arent supposed to be in the vehicle when it explodes

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xiphos said:

judging by past performance, absolutely not

i can only assume youre using it incorrectly, since you arent supposed to be in the vehicle when it explodes

Half the time i do. half the time i jump out to late lmao. but even when i do use it correctly, it never blows up their car. Just makes it smoke.

6 hours ago, BluSoul said:

gonna balance the guns in this game?

they are Balanced. If a Legit uses one, regardless what gun. He can empty the whole mag three times into the belly of a cheat, n nothing will happen, then the hack will one shot u with a bb gun then have his gold buddy chase ya n wreck your car, then..

the same golden pattottie will threaten to report you if you dont come n feed his hacker friend. When everyone knows the the fkn gun aint gonna do a goddamned thing. N here you want More nerfs. What'd some legits bullet nick ya in the arm n now u want more gun nerfs, cuz we legits are Soooooo Baaad Asss, Better call back up....Tell ya all fkn scholars something, My Wallet is just as Balanced as the OCA. You wont see a fkn dime from me till those hackin trollin golds are removed and Fair Fight is reinstalled and All of those guns are rebuffed to original.

Gun Nerfs only work on legit players guns, the hacks just turn up the power n the gun works for them. So any time you are asking for more nerfs you are basically asking for more sanctions to protect the hackers. 

The way things are going you probly get your way, but what i wanna know is What players guns your gonna nerf, they aint no more legits but me, aint nothing but a handful of the same hack under dif names all fkn day with me n maybe one other legit in the mix...I just dont get it, what happened did me or the other legit nabinha nick your arm with our 38 n now u wanna cry

• Like 1

That is quite a touchy subject for this community.

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

they are Balanced. If a Legit uses one, regardless what gun. He can empty the whole mag three times into the belly of a cheat, n nothing will happen, then the hack will one shot u with a bb gun then have his gold buddy chase ya n wreck your car, then..

the same golden pattottie will threaten to report you if you dont come n feed his hacker friend. When everyone knows the the fkn gun aint gonna do a goddamned thing. N here you want More nerfs. What'd some legits bullet nick ya in the arm n now u want more gun nerfs, cuz we legits are Soooooo Baaad Asss, Better call back up....Tell ya all fkn scholars something, My Wallet is just as Balanced as the OCA. You wont see a fkn dime from me till those hackin trollin golds are removed and Fair Fight is reinstalled and All of those guns are rebuffed to original.

Gun Nerfs only work on legit players guns, the hacks just turn up the power n the gun works for them. So any time you are asking for more nerfs you are basically asking for more sanctions to protect the hackers. 

The way things are going you probly get your way, but what i wanna know is What players guns your gonna nerf, they aint no more legits but me, aint nothing but a handful of the same hack under dif names all fkn day with me n maybe one other legit in the mix...I just dont get it, what happened did me or the other legit nabinha nick your arm with our 38 n now u wanna cry

The ones I'm referring to is that broken joker. 0 recoil. Fires extremely fast. 0 reticle bloom. Hip fire is perfect. Med-long range is good. Guns are suppose to have specific uses. Making you have to switch guns in order to achieve your goal.

2 hours ago, BluSoul said:

The ones I'm referring to is that broken joker. 0 recoil. Fires extremely fast. 0 reticle bloom. Hip fire is perfect. Med-long range is good. Guns are suppose to have specific uses. Making you have to switch guns in order to achieve your goal.

The Joker Carbine.

17 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

The Joker Carbine.

Joker is annoying, however it's in it's most balanced state it's ever been in currently.... It's just reaaaaally annoying, and difficult to balance right. Because it IS a cqc-mid weapon like the atac, but made for out of mm shooting.

I'm surprised you didn't say Oscar because that gets the same complaints about being broken.

54 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Joker is annoying, however it's in it's most balanced state it's ever been in currently....

absolutely not lol

Revert weapon balancing to pre-LO state across the board. Its the only way.

1 hour ago, BluSoul said:

The Joker Carbine.

U...ur serious....out of all the guns u say the joker carbine...i could understand if CJ3 is on it...but then it only has 0.7 ttk, smgs could beat it since it only has 35m range. I have a good feeling u was using a hoplite and lost to the Joker carbine.

46 minutes ago, Theronguard said:

U...ur serious....out of all the guns u say the joker carbine...i could understand if CJ3 is on it...but then it only has 0.7 ttk, smgs could beat it since it only has 35m range. I have a good feeling u was using a hoplite and lost to the Joker carbine.

smgs got nerfed pretty handily range wise... and it still can compete well against smgs in cqc. Especially if you miss a few shots with an smg lol.

1 hour ago, xiphos said:

absolutely not lol

I mean, i prefered its more "nerfed" variant iteration before this last "buff" to it. However I can't say that before it's "hard nerf" that it was at all close to decent balance. (It was pretty broke strong) It's not broke currently imo, but it's still rather annoying, and its not terrible to use either.

You think it's garbage or something?

Edited by Noob_Guardian

13 hours ago, BluSoul said:

While it is nice to be optimistic, they have failed to get even Med Spray right. They also buffed OCA and nerfed LTL. If you knew the roster of weapons this game has then these are all the clues you'd need (there are more of course). So my answer is a hard-no till the Angels descend on them & buff their balancing-insights in order to prove me wrong.

13 hours ago, BluSoul said:

At best, the Firebomb deals 1400 health damage (to players) and only 680.4 hard damage (to player vehicles), with these facts in hand:
1- You'd only manage to blow up a vehicle that was already pretty damaged with it.
2- You won't be able to insta-kill a player who has Kevlar equipped (fun fact: you can with a Pioneer because it deals 2,000 health damage on explosion for whatever reason & is yet to be changed down to 1,400... top-tier balancing at its finest).

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

smgs got nerfed pretty handily range wise... and it still can compete well against smgs in cqc. Especially if you miss a few shots with an smg lol.

I mean, i prefered its more "nerfed" variant iteration before this last "buff" to it. However I can't say that before it's "hard nerf" that it was at all close to decent balance. (It was pretty broke strong) It's not broke currently imo, but it's still rather annoying, and its not terrible to use either.

You think it's garbage or something?

i think its another instance of orbit touching something that was perfectly fine because they have no idea what they're doing

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 5:33 PM, Theronguard said:

I dont use hoplite. Lmao, that thing is garbage.

Merged.

On 6/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, LilyRain said:

While it is nice to be optimistic, they have failed to get even Med Spray right. They also buffed OCA and nerfed LTL. If you knew the roster of weapons this game has then these are all the clues you'd need (there are more of course). So my answer is a hard-no till the Angels descend on them & buff their balancing-insights in order to prove me wrong.

At best, the Firebomb deals 1400 health damage (to players) and only 680.4 hard damage (to player vehicles), with these facts in hand:
1- You'd only manage to blow up a vehicle that was already pretty damaged with it.
2- You won't be able to insta-kill a player who has Kevlar equipped (fun fact: you can with a Pioneer because it deals 2,000 health damage on explosion for whatever reason & is yet to be changed down to 1,400... top-tier balancing at its finest).

So yeah, it was a waste of 10k Joker Tickets. They need to make that thing like 2k JT. Or buff Ramming Plate. I mean, they threw a 2min timer on it, and yet it doesn;t do enuff damage to be useful. Which makes 0 sense. I bet Remote Explosion is just as useless, isn't it. (With the exception of catching enemies off guard with it.)

I dont use hoplite. Lmao, that thing is garbage.

Lol.... it is an alright gun ...u can get away with 4 shots to kill on the gun cutting down the ttk to 0.63 if u damage the opp. With 20 damage min. First Xd...but i have yet to test it.

Final guess...its because after u kill ur opp. a next one rushes in with the joker carb. And finishes u.

Anyways, it looks like they haven't finish the weapon balance and maybe on the fifth stage of the roadmap cars might get worked on. 

Edited by Theronguard
adding

So yeah, it was a waste of 10k Joker Tickets. They need to make that thing like 2k JT. Or buff Ramming Plate. I mean, they threw a 2min timer on it, and yet it doesn;t do enuff damage to be useful. Which makes 0 sense. I bet Remote Explosion is just as useless, isn't it. (With the exception of catching enemies off guard with it.)

Yes. Remote Detonator had a cooldown of 1 second, so you could activate it whenever you spawn a car
It got toned down to 90 seconds as well

U should check the database next time; apbdb.com. 

58 minutes ago, Theronguard said:

U should check the database next time; apbdb.com. 

I checked it couple days ago going after my PGL to check how many total kills I needed with Osmaw, but realized it's not up to date and that I needed a lot less kills. So I doubt Firebomb is UTD

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

Yes. Remote Detonator had a cooldown of 1 second, so you could activate it whenever you spawn a car
It got toned down to 90 seconds as well

I mean the damage in remote detonator is nerfed aswell? Already know about the timers.

And why is Remote Detonator 90 sec but Firebomb is 2min lol. All these things they're doing make little sense. I mean like the timers. Brick and Detonator are basically the same as the junk Firebomb.

So is the damage just as useless as Firebomb for using Brick?

I'll start double quoting to provide less comments. I would've editted previous comments, but you cannot edit posts/fomments. 😒

1 hour ago, Theronguard said:

Lol.... it is an alright gun ...u can get away with 4 shots to kill on the gun cutting down the ttk to 0.63 if u damage the opp. With 20 damage min. First Xd...but i have yet to test it.

Final guess...its because after u kill ur opp. a next one rushes in with the joker carb. And finishes u.

Anyways, it looks like they haven't finish the weapon balance and maybe on the fifth stage of the roadmap cars might get worked on. 

And no. Usually its 1 on 1. They beat shotgun. They beat ntec. They beat most SMGs. (Haven't used agrotech AR against them yet. As I need to buy it. And I rarely use OCA as OCA is boring to use.) They even beat ogre (With IR3).

So, which gun do you want "balanced"?

I mean, i have an unexpected canidate in mind, but then i don't really care because i own the gun... still wondering which gun you think is the one outperforming the others?

46 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

I mean the damage in remote detonator is nerfed aswell? Already know about the timers.

And why is Remote Detonator 90 sec but Firebomb is 2min lol. All these things they're doing make little sense. I mean like the timers. Brick and Detonator are basically the same as the junk Firebomb.

I'll start double quoting to provide less comments. I would've editted previous comments, but you cannot edit posts/fomments. 😒

remote det and meteor don't do any damage themselves, they just force the vehicle to explode

all the damage depends on the vehicle stats, which makes remote det the better choice imo, since several vehicles deal more hp and hard damage per explosion

46 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

And no. Usually its 1 on 1. They beat shotgun. They beat ntec. They beat most SMGs. (Haven't used agrotech AR against them yet. As I need to buy it. And I rarely use OCA as OCA is boring to use.) They even beat ogre (With IR3).

the strength of the carbine is its versatility - it can fight mid range opponents in cqc and cqc opponents at mid range, but as a result dedicated weapons will generally outperform it within their range

its also one of the more difficult to use weapons in the game, so chances are anyone using it well is a level above the average oca m1 spammer

• Like 1

I checked it couple days ago going after my PGL to check how many total kills I needed with Osmaw, but realized it's not up to date and that I needed a lot less kills. So I doubt Firebomb is UTD

Noted...most things remain same.... the rem. Detonator time to fuse and explode increases with distance when firebomb explodes instantly...thus the longer cooldown time. 

57 minutes ago, xiphos said:

the strength of the carbine is its versatility - it can fight mid range opponents in cqc and cqc opponents at mid range, but as a result dedicated weapons will generally outperform it within their range

its also one of the more difficult to use weapons in the game, so chances are anyone using it well is a level above the average oca m1 spammer

I Agree.

4 hours ago, BluSoul said:

Xiphos answered the core pretty nicely

Firebomb's Meteor also cools down in 90 seconds but the game's interface only shows seconds when the remaining timer is less than 60 seconds. So if you activate and cancel meteor, it will display 2 minutes when the timer is actually at 1.5 minutes

Anybody got any tips on making arrests with stabba when you're not in a 1v1? These things are weak as crap.

16 minutes ago, BluSoul said:

Anybody got any tips on making arrests with stabba when you're not in a 1v1? These things are weak as crap.

If your opponents aren't beginners or with low-consistency, virtually impossible in the open with Stabba alone.

You'll have to make use of walls and grenades.

Edited by LilyRain

you can't balance guns in this game

there A stupidly over powered and turned into meta guns everyone and there mother uses

or

there B stupidly weak meme guns that make people rage because you killed them with it.

or

there c guns everyone thinks are trash but can be useful and will call you a hacking cheater for getting kills with them because they don't know how to use them effectly