BoomLion

all u don is uban hackers

7 hours ago, Birmingham said:

yeah an first thing they did was unban hackers.. sorry but thats just wrong... and now bronze is worse then ever.. u go there an its full of max ranked golds... and they call bronze players.."who play in bronze" noobs.. ive played for years.. i did hope LO woulod do something difrent but the first act to unban hackers is just fucked up man.. its like saying " its ok u can cheat all u want" ancd u say they will get banned again..banned by what fairfight as we all know is busted .. an BE is just geting data.. so theres nothing stoping hackers...

I think he has a point because honestly a lot of tryhard gold teams are hardcore trolling bronze district and farming noobs and bad players... the problem isn't the unbanning which had to happen... the problem is still the same old problem of threat segregation, and bad matchmaking system.  If LO can restore the original more fair and balanced matchmaking system and get rid of threat segregation completely, this "trolling on bronze" won't be an issue, since on the old system, a gold had to prove he was a true gold because if he got bronze op, it was 5 guys and a trainee.

I only expect my Nun outfit in a month.

11 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

I only expect my Nun outfit in a month.

Haha that would be amazing.

hitman_absolutuion_favorite_scene___sexy

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Birmingham said:

but u have to think how it m ust be for a new player.. ive tryed to get friendws to join.. but after an hour of being farmed by people who clearly dont need to play in bronze..they say sorry man i cant play here..

if people are coming to play APB for pure conflict then the are missing the point of the game. IF you are telling people to come to play APB for the conflict oin the game then you also are missing the point of APB. APB is a social fun game for most people. Wasnt made to be a pure skill based conflict game..

People do play APB for the rating and skill based play but the majority of people (i would think) play APB to have fun. Not to say "Look at me im a gold player". If you are bringing people to play the game then play it with them and stop bitching like a fuzzy bunny.. Dont just jump in to missions with people who have never played expecting to win. you have to remember that back in the RTW days, there was no segregation EVER and we all played together no matter what. It was more fun with it. eg.. "prestige player has just entered the district".. Isnt this what APB is about? Look good, feel good, play with your friends and accept that people are better than you are.

lol good to see profanity filter is now in place 😛

Just want to pop in and say that dethreaters can now be reported according to the new CoC. 

Obviously video or screengrabs of relevant info will help. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Just want to pop in and say that dethreaters can now be reported according to the new CoC. 

Obviously video or screengrabs of relevant info will help. 

As much of a pain DT may be I don't think it should be a ban issue. wait till the larger issue of matchmaking is fixed really.

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

As much of a pain DT may be I don't think it should be a ban issue. wait till the larger issue of matchmaking is fixed really.

Was in a discord when someone asked Lixil this morning. She mentioned temp bans only. 

11 hours ago, Birmingham said:

if DTing  is against ToS.. then how come bronze is still fulll of fools golds... and they Dting everday..... its not now an then its everyday...all LO ned is to take a GM or 2 an look an see.. 

there was a GM on the other day in bronze.. an bronze was full of DTing fools gold but nothing was said or done.. i know people r gonna not like me for going on an on about this.. but u have to think how it m ust be for a new player.. ive tryed to get friendws to join.. but after an hour of being farmed by people who clearly dont need to play in bronze..they say sorry man i cant play here..

its not match maker !! lo needs to do something to show them its a no no... all i ask.. not words.. do something plz...

cant u just set it so once u gold.. u cant just lose 10 missions an be silver..make its 5000% harder to get gold....so that once u r gold theres no easy path to DT...

take away the choice "" u are to high rank  for this server join anyway"" remove this an they got no choice but to play in silver/gold.. im silver so id have to play in silver with other silvers...

im not no pro or that good.. but im not that bad as well.. so id be happy to play in silver with other silvers..

u could allso make it so u get more rewards .. if u gold an play gold.. give them more rewards..same fopr silver or bronze... u got to make people want to play in the right servers....

GM's are not Gods. They can not spectate every player all the time. If you catch someone purposefully dethreaters, then you should report them to support.

4 hours ago, Hey! said:

Haha that would be amazing.

hitman_absolutuion_favorite_scene___sexy

Why are you teasing me with this?!?

Can we stop having the same bs repeat forum threads appearing? I know that's its bad to silence people and close threads. But we literally have a search function, and even recent threads... stop reposting the same thing. It's been answered and beat to death.

I cannot believe that unbanning players is somehow even remotely at the top of the list when they have fundamental server issues that will drive away (again) the population, players came back to see what LO can do with APB and all they have are banned players roaming the game again

great choice LO, you're making G1 level decisions 

7 hours ago, Cheeseburger! said:

People are expecting miracles in a month.

Always.

1 hour ago, Spore said:

I cannot believe that unbanning players is somehow even remotely at the top of the list when they have fundamental server issues that will drive away (again) the population, players came back to see what LO can do with APB and all they have are banned players roaming the game again

great choice LO, you're making G1 level decisions 

You guys should give them some time... You're not a Game Developper, you don't know how many time it take for do the job.

9 minutes ago, Unreal said:

Always.

You guys should give them some time... You're not a Game Developper, you don't know how many time it take for do the job.

But it doesn't take a game developer to see what needs to be fixed before other things, the unbanning players should have been months from now after they sorted out what the server issues are and patch them, or moved them, whatever...

right now they have a narrow window to make the people who are coming back, to stay, and they have chosen to do nothing about the lag, and g1 was exactly the same way, saying hold on, we'll get it right, give us some time, and nothing happened

Little Orbit seems to be quickly out of touch with the needs of the player base, because no one was demanding players to be unbanned before servers were fixed.

After reading this and giving myself a headache by all of the ellipses in your responses there OP, you're wrong. Little Orbit did something that should of been done a LONG time ago. That thing they did was unban players who were falsely banned or banned for no given reason what so ever, just something an in-game GM wanted to do.

Little Orbit has done A LOT more than what you have said. Here are a couple examples of things they have done. 

1. Patched the game

This is something that the game has not seen in over 9 MONTHS, something that the people of APB (including myself) thought would never happen again. Little Orbit brought hope and promise back into this game with not just one, but two patches in the last month. While these patches are minor, they were something needed to bring the game back to speed. Minor bug fixes and a new anti-cheat come a long way to a community and playerbase that have been abandoned for months. 

2. Being involved with the community

The company of Little Orbit has been vocal with the community and open about issues. They own up to their mistakes and keep us posted on what is going on. They give us heads up, like the support ticket count and progress, state of the game updates, and updates on their progression with new updates and features they are implementing into the game. We all remember G1 who did absolutely nothing to help out the community but ban those who spoke their mind and had opinions who were against theirs. GM's are in game again, answering questions and helping out the community. Moderators are back on the forums making sure everything is running smoothly. These are crucial steps to get the game back on track. 

There are some of you guys who are saying that their priorities are out of order. That the stability of the servers should be top priority. I hate to break it to you guys, but the servers are an on-going issue that takes time to fix. Unbanning players is literally a flip of a switch. Unbanning players, who have left APB for good because of GamersFirst banning them is a great way to get the hype training going again for this game. Obviously this has worked, as the player count for the game on SteamCharts has increased by nearly double since Little Orbit took over (http://steamcharts.com/app/113400). You all can say what you want about Little Orbit, but they have brought hope and promise back to APB and have resparked the community. They're doing a hell of a lot better job than other companies. The most important thing I can say is this: GIVE THEM TIME! You can't fix a game that has been broken for years in a month. This is a long process and if you don't understand that, hopefully this post will make you think about it. 

You seriously underestimate the time it takes for gaming companies to actually get work done, this isn't a 500 person studio were talking here. At least give them a couple months before you make these claims.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Birmingham said:

im a paying player payed over 2000 english pounds here.. i aheva right to have my say!

Yes you get to speak your opinion, and we get to speak ours.

You crazy.

So this will end up getting me banned..

LO since u took over all u have done is !!! 

fairfight off >><< Unbanned all hackers..did the forums..... the servers are worse then ever lagging a crashing...

u got nothng but max ranked fools golds farmin newbies in bronze...

for me i odnt know what u done bbut made things worse!! 

fairfight is still on it was not ever turned off by Little Orbit

the botters were not unbaned until after BattleEye was added to apb for cheat detection

max rank golds have NOTHING to do with botting - they are dethreating to go to bronze which is why Little Orbit posted in a diffrent thread they are looking into what can be changed to fix the matchmaking issues

yeah an first thing they did was unban hackers.. sorry but thats just wrong... and now bronze is worse then ever.. u go there an its full of max ranked golds... and they call bronze players.."who play in bronze" noobs.. ive played for years.. i did hope LO woulod do something difrent but the first act to unban hackers is just fucked up man.. its like saying " its ok u can cheat all u want" ancd u say they will get banned again..banned by what fairfight as we all know is busted .. an BE is just geting data.. so theres nothing stoping hackers...

BattleEye is gatherign data yes....Rome was not built in a day.....

i bet u guys have been un banned ...such toxic people

your hostility is toxic so i am politely asking for you to calm down please

if DTing  is against ToS.. then how come bronze is still fulll of fools golds... and they Dting everday..... its not now an then its everyday...all LO ned is to take a GM or 2 an look an see.. 

there was a GM on the other day in bronze.. an bronze was full of DTing fools gold but nothing was said or done.. i know people r gonna not like me for going on an on about this.. but u have to think how it m ust be for a new player.. ive tryed to get friendws to join.. but after an hour of being farmed by people who clearly dont need to play in bronze..they say sorry man i cant play here..

its not match maker !! lo needs to do something to show them its a no no... all i ask.. not words.. do something plz...

cant u just set it so once u gold.. u cant just lose 10 missions an be silver..make its 5000% harder to get gold....so that once u r gold theres no easy path to DT...

take away the choice "" u are to high rank  for this server join anyway"" remove this an they got no choice but to play in silver/gold.. im silver so id have to play in silver with other silvers...

im not no pro or that good.. but im not that bad as well.. so id be happy to play in silver with other silvers..

u could allso make it so u get more rewards .. if u gold an play gold.. give them more rewards..same fopr silver or bronze... u got to make people want to play in the right servers....

the new engine is needed before any other major changes can be made to apb

the current engine is a ten year old fossil so they have a lot of work to do that can not be done in a day or even a week but they have started on many things already which is more than G1 did in 4 years

15 hours ago, Birmingham said:

last thing i want to do is add more work for support heres  what i think can be done fast for now >

1... take the choice away from the adv options when u are picking a server?? 

2...set it so u go Adv an it will only show u servers u can join..nothing more.. so if u gold>>shows u only gold servers...if u silver .shows u only silver servers..and so on..

""its not a big fix no.. but it would help track DTers..""" 

3...u give DTers 1 day ban for there first <> offence <>and if they still DT after add more days each time to the ban.. this way they might just stop..

im not saying its a perfect way of fixing it.. but for now would show all that LO is doing something.. match maker is only a problem in bronze..

!!! !!! Im sure the real pro players could not care less   !!! !!!

your posts changed from botting cheaters to  dethreaters....

they are not the same issue at all. one uses a program to cheat to win the other found a way to dethreat to go to bronze which can not be properly fixed with the current engine which is why they are working on upgrading the engine to 3.5 then to 4

didn't you watch the dev stream or read the notes? all of what you are talking about has been public info from Little Orbit to us in the dev stream

Little Orbit has been openly talking to us regularly keeping us informed

if you didnt then honestly you are at fault here.

59 minutes ago, Spore said:

But it doesn't take a game developer to see what needs to be fixed before other things, the unbanning players should have been months from now after they sorted out what the server issues are and patch them, or moved them, whatever...

right now they have a narrow window to make the people who are coming back, to stay, and they have chosen to do nothing about the lag, and g1 was exactly the same way, saying hold on, we'll get it right, give us some time, and nothing happened

Little Orbit seems to be quickly out of touch with the needs of the player base, because no one was demanding players to be unbanned before servers were fixed.

Little Orbit had announced already how they are getting more servers and other things dealt with as well

the unbanning was a necessary thing to give people a chance to play from fairfight isues and other bans that couldnt be cut and dry

cant have a server without people playing and since some were unfairly banned they reversed it but not before Battleeye was added

the lag we have lately is also from mitigation being on which is to help with DDoS attacks which we did get hit with

out of touch? no they have posted every week what is going on and sometimes daily....and they have been working on a new mitigation solution but it needs testing like anything does

once again Rome was not built in a day... it takes time to work and they have been..and proved it already with the first update to apb in 9 months

TO EVERYONE ELSE

please remember some people are being pounded into street goo and are posting when they are completely upset

show them kindness and guide them to the truth gently as you can so that we can reduce the toxicity that formed from when g1 left us to fend for ourselves

No, they were smart, they unbanned hackers so they cheat again, LO collect data for BattlEye and hell yeah. all these cheaters will be banned instantly on place. just wait for BattlEye to fully operate. 

Edited by PTCntte

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Little Orbit had announced already how they are getting more servers and other things dealt with as well

the unbanning was a necessary thing to give people a chance to play from fairfight isues and other bans that couldnt be cut and dry

cant have a server without people playing and since some were unfairly banned they reversed it but not before Battleeye was added

the lag we have lately is also from mitigation being on which is to help with DDoS attacks which we did get hit with

out of touch? no they have posted every week what is going on and sometimes daily....and they have been working on a new mitigation solution but it needs testing like anything does

once again Rome was not built in a day... it takes time to work and they have been..and proved it already with the first update to apb in 9 months

TO EVERYONE ELSE

please remember some people are being pounded into street goo and are posting when they are completely upset

show them kindness and guide them to the truth gently as you can so that we can reduce the toxicity that formed from when g1 left us to fend for ourselves

Again you're saying exactly what G1 did, So far nothing has changed except a bunch of people got unbanned because someone felt the previous bans were not up to their standards

if the only way they could get players back was to unban most of them, those are the wrong players to focus on.

you either gotta be ignorant or next level stupid to think that all LO has done is make the game worse.

20 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Most of the players unbanned are not hacking again and any that are will just get banned again in time anyway.

"In time" LO should of got BattleEye up, collected data to get it to work. Then unban players. Not unban players before the new anti-cheat actually works. IDK how anybody think that what he did is a good idea.