BoomLion

all u don is uban hackers

So this will end up getting me banned..

LO since u took over all u have done is !!! 

fairfight off >><< Unbanned all hackers..did the forums..... the servers are worse then ever lagging a crashing...

u got nothng but max ranked fools golds farmin newbies in bronze...

for me i odnt know what u done bbut made things worse!! 

• Like 1

fairfight is still on

should we bring back the pile?

• Like 1

Most of the players unbanned are not hacking again and any that are will just get banned again in time anyway.

fairfight is still on

should we bring back the pile?

I think the pile should come back

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

So you're complaining about pretty much all the things that have been happening for the past 4 years regardless of LO. 

They've been here for ONE month dude. Christ.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Start the new pile and add it to the pile.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 2

If people are still cheating, they'll just get re-banned. 

yeah an first thing they did was unban hackers.. sorry but thats just wrong... and now bronze is worse then ever.. u go there an its full of max ranked golds... and they call bronze players.."who play in bronze" noobs.. ive played for years.. i did hope LO woulod do something difrent but the first act to unban hackers is just fucked up man.. its like saying " its ok u can cheat all u want" ancd u say they will get banned again..banned by what fairfight as we all know is busted .. an BE is just geting data.. so theres nothing stoping hackers...

Edited by Birmingham
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

yeah an first thing they did was unban hackers.. sorry but thats just wrong... unba hacker an then do nothing gg

No it's not. For the most part, people banned under FF had their punishment. LO saw that many false bans were put in place and felt they had no choice but to reverse it and give everyon a clean slate. It gives the dying playerbase another chance while they work on the  game, which they said on their first forum/blog post they would do, if you bothered to read it. 

Yes, BE is sitting there collecting data right now. Why? Because they don't want a mass false ban to happen like with PB and even FF previously. APB is NOT like any other shooter out there, even 8 years after release.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 2

im a paying player payed over 2000 english pounds here.. i aheva right to have my say!

Just now, Birmingham said:

im a paying player payed over 2000 english pounds here.. i aheva right to have my say!

since i’ve paid more than you does that give me the right to remove your right to say

Just now, Birmingham said:

I've spent as much as you. I say you need to shut up and have some patience.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

since i’ve paid more than you does that give me the right to remove your right to say

Since I've payed more than both of you I think that gives me the superiority. 

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Since I've payed more than both of you I think that gives me the superiority. 

i don’t believe you

1v1 me on armas kid

2 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

And everyone has their right to have a say about your say.

16 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

So this will end up getting me banned..

LO since u took over all u have done is !!! 

fairfight off >><< Unbanned all hackers..did the forums..... the servers are worse then ever lagging a crashing...

u got nothng but max ranked fools golds farmin newbies in bronze...

for me i odnt know what u done bbut made things worse!! 

sweetjesus.jpg

17 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

.. an BE is just geting data.. so theres nothing stoping hackers...

Right, so having more cheaters means it'll gather more accurate data to start banning in the near future, right?

Also, this sounds like more a deathreating issue than anything which is against ToS so if you see a dethreater, record it and send it to support.

if DTing  is against ToS.. then how come bronze is still fulll of fools golds... and they Dting everday..... its not now an then its everyday...all LO ned is to take a GM or 2 an look an see.. 

there was a GM on the other day in bronze.. an bronze was full of DTing fools gold but nothing was said or done.. i know people r gonna not like me for going on an on about this.. but u have to think how it m ust be for a new player.. ive tryed to get friendws to join.. but after an hour of being farmed by people who clearly dont need to play in bronze..they say sorry man i cant play here..

its not match maker !! lo needs to do something to show them its a no no... all i ask.. not words.. do something plz...

cant u just set it so once u gold.. u cant just lose 10 missions an be silver..make its 5000% harder to get gold....so that once u r gold theres no easy path to DT...

take away the choice "" u are to high rank  for this server join anyway"" remove this an they got no choice but to play in silver/gold.. im silver so id have to play in silver with other silvers...

im not no pro or that good.. but im not that bad as well.. so id be happy to play in silver with other silvers..

u could allso make it so u get more rewards .. if u gold an play gold.. give them more rewards..same fopr silver or bronze... u got to make people want to play in the right servers....

Edited by Birmingham

30 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

i bet u guys have been un banned ...such toxic people

Yo Birmingham you saw me yesterday, I'll take your side in the argument if you mail me an Ursus or F&D ;)

18 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

if DTing  is against ToS.. then how come bronze is still fulll of fools golds... and they Dting everday..... its not now an then its everyday...all LO ned is to take a GM or 2 an look an see.. 

Unfortunately APB is a very difficult game to fix, if you've been paying attention to the posts from Matt Scott or Lixil you'll know where the game is at and how they're trying to help it.
The DT and threat issue in general is on the road map for being worked on, but it's such a complicated issue that I haven't even see players on the forums mention a better way to be doing it, obviously there's been suggestions but they all have flaws, and it's better LO sits back and waits to make a good idea then jumping in head first that might make things even worse. 

There are GMS, and there's GMs currently being recruited as I believe the deadline for the volunteer GMs was just hit and hopefully those guys/gals will be able to start helping out soon.
But we can't expect LO to do everything instantly, there's so much for them to do.

Your best option is to send in proof of people DTing to support and just try your best against DTers, you can always just consider it practice to get better at the game. 

last thing i want to do is add more work for support heres  what i think can be done fast for now >

1... take the choice away from the adv options when u are picking a server?? 

2...set it so u go Adv an it will only show u servers u can join..nothing more.. so if u gold>>shows u only gold servers...if u silver .shows u only silver servers..and so on..

""its not a big fix no.. but it would help track DTers..""" 

3...u give DTers 1 day ban for there first <> offence <>and if they still DT after add more days each time to the ban.. this way they might just stop..

im not saying its a perfect way of fixing it.. but for now would show all that LO is doing something.. match maker is only a problem in bronze..

!!! !!! Im sure the real pro players could not care less   !!! !!!

Edited by Birmingham