pesto

reduce the normal joker ticket weapons price

now i can understand the price of 'account life time weapons' in the armas marketplace. when you buy the account life time weapons from armas marketplace, you can always get that weapons for free and infinitely 

from other characters or new characters as long as your account not get banned. i can understand. however most of the joker store weapons are character permanent. that means if you accidentally remove the gun from the inventory then you have to pay another joker tickets to buy. if the joker ticket weapons cost like 'less then 10 dollars' for character permanent then i can understand and buy more joker tickets

but most of the weapons from joker store are cost 'more then 10 dollars' also some of the weapons are expensive then account life time weapons from armas marketplace. especially 'Joker CR-5 w/3 slots'.

so in armas marketplace, Joker CR-5 w/3 slots for account lifetime cost 15.99 dollars. however in joker store it cost 10000 JT for character permanent. that means it cost 20 dollars for one joker cr-5 w/3 slots 

for character permanent. that's really expensive for one characters.

so my opinion is...

-remove the '7days and 30days expires option' of joker store weapons

-reduce the price of 'character permanent option' from joker store weapons same price as '7days or 30 days options'

thx

14 hours ago, pesto said:

if you accidentally remove the gun from the inventory then you have to pay another joker tickets to buy. if the joker ticket weapons cost like 'less then 10 dollars' for character permanent

No...once u buy it from the joker store it then becomes apb money so if a gun was 10000jt and u buy it, it becomes $10000apb money for all purchases after.

14 hours ago, pesto said:

remove the '7days and 30days expires option' of joker store weapons

-reduce the price of 'character permanent option' from joker store weapons same price as '7days or 30 days options'

I don't understand, other than decreasing the price of 'character permanent option' from joker store weapons...does it have a 30 day option in joker store....the Christmas event from last year looks like it may become permanent i spent only 10 bucks to get an act 44 pr1 and joker cr5 jt 3 thanks to the event. Maybe if we just wait or for events in general.

It would make more sense to make armas character permanent guns 1:1 with the price of JT weapons.

But at the same time I believe the point is that you can get those guns without paying real cash. It's supposed to be like "I have 3500jt but this gun is 6000, well I can either grind for 2500 or spend 5$" 

6 hours ago, Theronguard said:

No...once u buy it from the joker store it then becomes apb money so if a gun was 10000jt and u buy it, it becomes $10000apb money for all purchases after.

then could you explain why is my colby 45.ap that i bought from joker store still not change as apb money?

https://ibb.co/Tb1X6rj

16 hours ago, pesto said:

then could you explain why is my colby 45.ap that i bought from joker store still not change as apb money?

https://ibb.co/Tb1X6rj

Was it like that before u deleted it from ur inventory? Kinda sus that u didn't do the trial period...https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/6/8/joker-store-renovations third picture on jt store. Apb money.

Edited by Theronguard
adding

6 hours ago, pesto said:

ok maybe because i bought this weapon before the free trial patch then... thanks for the answer.

.......your welcome......thanks for replying.