isaac-the-dad

Sense of being rewarded for my loyalty!

Guys, please, pretty please, I want to play APB Reloaded and have a sense of acomplishment.
Right now it's just a sense of grind and endlessness!
What do you guys think of a special "Ultra-Premium" account status that multiplies your contact exp by 1000?
So that every mission played has a sense of purpose and feels rewarding!

It's a great idea, isn't it?! It would be sooooo fun!

Snipped.    - Azukii

• Like 2

Premium which allows me to draw symbols with 200 layers on? Yes pls. 

However I prefer that exp quantity would depend on mission I played.

For example, longest, and most bs mission, "Creme de la Crime", should be rewarded in 5x more money and exp, just IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

we're already getting free premium

Ohh Ohhh yeaaah, increase EXP/MIN in missions, that would be amazing, make the EXP depend on time!!! Pooooog this would make the game 59 times more enjoyable

1 hour ago, isaac-the-dad said:

"Ultra-Premium"

Good Idea; Premium as It stands is Nice, its better than none, But tbh it sucks for missions. 

Its even worse if your a cop, where only missions or an occasional stolen car get you cash, xp. 

A mission even if you win n get a couple casual kills only gonna be 1000 bucks or so. A Market value of .10 cents

Your mission xp if you win, might be 1500 to 3000 xp and that will take about 25 minutes. As a crim I can note up, fill up on smalls and make 1000 xp and 3000 bucks in 10 minutes. and he don't need money, its just a much much quicker way to level up. No waiting, no fear of hacks, no fear of wasted time.

Yes adding a Min Joker ticket reward to premium might get more people playing, I aint sweating against edge lords for 3 fkn tickets, the 30 ticket would be Barely worth the people and time to deal with, come at me with 300+

Remember its 50,000jt per gun.

Back to the missions though, anything that paid more for Time in cash,xp, or joker tickets would make missions worth the bullshoot. Its all Wait Time. Wait for the opp that will never k up. n then u get these wise asses that wanna run the clock out for each obj with no enemy faction in district. Not to mention the issue of low pop for wf contacts.

I would be willing to pay a monthly fee 

A sense of accomplishment, from my point of view, is a feeling we get by accomplishing something we have been working hard for, by completing difficult tasks and overcoming various obstacles, whilst having our success in question. Reaching the goal of being R255 in a week or two just diminishes the said feeling. I do not know why there always has to be some kind of additional incentive to play the game other than having sheer fun. I know, I am a party pooper.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PotatoeGirl said:

Once when you hit max rank it still doesn't matter. 

R195 has all the same stuff as a max rank lol. utility wise weapons probably like oscar and tommy gun isn't unlocked but who cares lol.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

19 hours ago, isaac-the-dad said:

Guys, please, pretty please, I want to play APB Reloaded and have a sense of acomplishment.

"Joined May 2020" boi you are in for a ride

15 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Oh dear lord it's such a simple yet so much accomplishing concept! It would be a great touch! Shame the team is busy porting mediocre game to new engine rather than improving it to be a competent one.

I think its a great idea. Players have cheated and grieffed for years, made a lot of money off our backs to buy better weapons. Got banned and then got their accounts and weapons and money back. Players who have been good, nothing...

Log-in rewards are actually a very good idea, I think most people would enjoy it 😄 

can i just get a daily reward for putting up with your peoples bullshoot (when theres more then 5 people playing in a single disc that isnt social)

On 6/17/2021 at 8:46 PM, isaac-the-dad said:

1000?

Are you dumb my guy?.