JDMxDrifter

Remove Threat District Segregation

Alright, before you get heated by reading the title, hear me out.

It does not matter what server you go into. Bronze, Silver, Gold, hell... f*ckin Purple. There will always be a gold in your district. There will always be a guy who's keyboard is wet 24/7. Threat Segregation does absolutely nothing. All it does is it deters people who don't purposefully dethreat away because they can't join the only active district, that's bronze. Depends on the day if the district of the day is Bronze or Silver. I remember APB removing threat segregation last year and I experienced nothing different (though that's my personal experience, not speaking for all of you). Remove Threat District Segregation and district population will increase because we aren't all spread out. Again, this is my opinion and personal experience. You may agree, you may disagree.

Edited by JDMxDrifter
Grammar
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, JDMxDrifter said:

You may agree, you may disagree.

Desegregation works only in Theory. So I would Agree in Theory. Not in Practice.

Now if your Gold, im sure you would want this. See You see it as being Locked out of farming the bottom end, We see it as being locked out of the Game itself. Why should the few bronze/silver/Legits have to go up to the 'Big House' to play. n get laughed at, hacked, knocked offline by Sand Box Sweatys, n still not make it anywhere. You have no chance doing any kill related joker jobs and or getting any mission xp or cash, cuz the golds will teleport there, n hold you em off with bot aim and esp, then you the legit wont get anything. Zero Score.

Dont tell me about some fkn skill gap. with all the gun nerfs, all the hackers, no anticheat, no one should be gold, so if they are, something is not right. 

You Golds n Hackers Reap What You Sew...Oh Look hahaha I made him rage quit"  

Then U wanna fuzzy bunny there no pop after U ran em off. 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Desegregation works only in Theory. So I would Agree in Theory. Not in Practice.

Now if your Gold, im sure you would want this. See You see it as being Locked out of farming the bottom end, We see it as being locked out of the Game itself. Why should the few bronze/silver/Legits have to go up to the 'Big House' to play. n get laughed at, hacked, knocked offline by Sand Box Sweatys, n still not make it anywhere. You have no chance doing any kill related joker jobs and or getting any mission xp or cash, cuz the golds will teleport there, n hold you em off with bot aim and esp, then you the legit wont get anything. Zero Score.

Dont tell me about some fkn skill gap. with all the gun nerfs, all the hackers, no anticheat, no one should be gold, so if they are, something is not right. 

You Golds n Hackers Reap What You Sew...Oh Look hahaha I made him rage quit"  

Then U wanna fuzzy bunny there no pop after U ran em off. 🙄

All i saw there was "im bad he must be cheating!11!!1!". Cheaters are a whole new topic, and nowhere did I mention them in my post. Talking game in general, take your personal issues out.

Edited by JDMxDrifter
  • Like 1

how about we just wait till engine upgrade and see what they bring us instead of saying the same shit over and over again

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

LMAO

3 hours ago, JDMxDrifter said:

Again, this is my opinion and personal experience. You may agree, you may disagree.

ur opinion is wrong

I agree. You can't rank up your character as a new player if one district isn't populated as is. Having threat segregation means you can't play at all if you know how to press F and maybe left click.

Threat segregation also inflates threat. There's no real golds in the bronze district. Even the ones that dethreat are low gold on average. What happens is silvers turn gold, bronzes turn silver, etc. Then those silvers can't join bronze, so they're forced to play in silver. If the district is populated they end up dethreating, intentionally or not, and join bronze. Or, they don't play at all if the silver district is not populated.

Maybe it's a generation thing. I expect some people to be better than me and some to be worse. I don't expect to have it easy if I don't put in any effort to begin with. If I wanted an effortless experience I'd play Minecraft with creative mode. Heck, even that takes some effort to build something you're proud of.

6 hours ago, JDMxDrifter said:

Alright, before you get heated by reading the title, hear me out.

It does not matter what server you go into. Bronze, Silver, Gold, hell... f*ckin Purple. There will always be a gold in your district. There will always be a guy who's keyboard is wet 24/7. Threat Segregation does absolutely nothing. All it does is it deters people who don't purposefully dethreat away because they can't join the only active district, that's bronze. Depends on the day if the district of the day is Bronze or Silver. I remember APB removing threat segregation last year and I experienced nothing different (though that's my personal experience, not speaking for all of you). Remove Threat District Segregation and district population will increase because we aren't all spread out. Again, this is my opinion and personal experience. You may agree, you may disagree.

Huh?! Did u say something mr. yellow?!!!

It actually does matter!!!! Cuz we silvers also get decent round once in a while to enjoy, not only to be decimated by them big boyz exploiters one round after another, wasting an entire night for YOU only, so gl with ur plead, and hope your kind become extinct!

You seem to live in your own pipe dream to say such things, if it was indeed a better solution, they would prolly had applied it the last time they were forced into it, but it will never be a good solution, unless for you exploiters of course, cuz that way our apb experience become a more miserable experience so that yours can gain more ground to enjoy.

The nerves in you ppl its unbelievable.

From my experience point about this game, with all this years and years of background, removing segregation would be the last straw definitively for allot of ppl that stayed with this game, because games aren't only made for your kind,  online games supposed to offer overall a stable balance of accomplishment for the lower class members too, but what you are insinuating its absolutely disgusting from my long term experience tier.

Edited by Vnight

39 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Huh?! Did u say something mr. yellow?!!!

It actually does matter!!!! Cuz we silvers also get decent round once in a while to enjoy, not only to be decimated by them big boyz exploiters one round after another, wasting an entire night for YOU only, so gl with ur plead, and hope your kind become extinct!

You seem to live in your own pipe dream to say such things, if it was indeed a better solution, they would prolly had applied it the last time they were forced into it, but it will never be a good solution, unless for you exploiters of course, cuz that way our apb experience become a more miserable experience so that yours can gain more ground to enjoy.

The nerves in you ppl its unbelievable.

From my experience point about this game, with all this years and years of background, removing segregation would be the last straw definitively for allot of ppl that stayed with this game, because games aren't only made for your kind,  online games supposed to offer overall a stable balance of accomplishment for the lower class members too, but what you are insinuating its absolutely disgusting from my long term experience tier.

You being silver explains a lot.

Eventually, the game is gonna be marketed and the gold population is gonna come back and you will definitely feel the salt in air and Tobasco Sauce (Carolina reaper flavored) in the wind... (A silvers nightmare XD) a challenge then arises and awaits, to keep the Golds occupied against each other and then threat segregation will be forgotten it even existed, Just a little longer....i predict by the end of this year. Coming soon.  

Edited by Theronguard
correction

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Temporal said:

Ah it's that time of the month again.

Yeah man where's my tampons.

21 hours ago, Vnight said:

A VERY proud silver, and don't you forget it 🙂

Calm down there nitro typer, don't need you wetting your pants.

Instead of having threat segregation just make it so golds and bronzes can't get paired with each other.

Bronze teammates aren't good to golds, and golds carrying bronzes will never teach them how to play.

2 years have passed since the creation of this theme...
Unfortunately, during this time the APB is no longer interesting to me. 🙂
A lot of hated players, including on the forum.

12 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Instead of having threat segregation just make it so golds and bronzes can't get paired with each other.

Bronze teammates aren't good to golds, and golds carrying bronzes will never teach them how to play.

Eh, depends. Most low rank bronze are fine. They're new and willing to play the game. Better than these high silver, low golds that sit afk or throw the mission.

53 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

Eh, depends. Most low rank bronze are fine. They're new and willing to play the game. Better than these high silver, low golds that sit afk or throw the mission.

i like the idea of just removing the ability to see what your threat is, because

A: I have gotten "bullied" more because i'm gold. Had things said to me like "fake gold" or "you play like a bronze" which puts this unwanted pressure of having to always do good in the game vs just trying to have fun
B: It will make dethreating much harder because...well...you can't see your threat.
C; its more common for golds to be called out for cheating than silvers or bronzes for obvious reasons.

It just becomes this toxic mess of either, you're a shit gold or a cheater neither of which are fun to deal with.

I imagine once LO can somehow make it so the matchmaking pool is much wider than the max of 40/40 matchmaking will be much better and more fun. If anything I hope they reset everyone's threat level so everyone can have a fresh start. I could loose 10 games in a row, bottom frag and still be gold when I play more like an upper silver. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

LO doesn’t listen to their community. “Critical gameplay update? Nah let’s just add the Corsair for more money!” G1 vibes. 

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I’d much rather have an actually enjoyable and playable game that doesn’t look very good and doesn’t run as good than having the same shit over and over again but looks really good.

Edited by JDMxDrifter