Sign in to follow this  
Gateron

Dear little orbit revert LTL nerf

Can you revert the LTL nerf? You made almost dead content completely dead its in its grave now. Because there where 10 chads who mastered LTL with the PIG you don't need to nerf it because people who get outplayed get mad.  The issue now is you need to hit 3-4 shots with full auto LTL guns to stun someone with PIG. In that time you are probably dead before you can switch in most cases if the enemy is decent at aiming.

Old situation.

Pig is 1 shot yes 1 shot you need to reload after 1 shot :OOOOOOO.  It has 5 meters range :000000 so broken. It has  95  stamina DAMAGE Pog if i master my aim i can beat cqc possibly but if i miss i am dead :((((.

New situation.

Pig is 1 shot yes 1 shot you need to reload after 1 shot :OOOOOOO.  It has 5 meters range :000000 so broken. It has  675 stamina DAMAGE Pog if i master my aim with this gun i will stil die LOLOLOL THX MATT time to play the original so not overused OBEYA,AP45,frags load out...

The only thing you are doing so far is buffing guns who everyone already uses but nerf guns who no one loves expect a few people. joke of a balancing LTL is useless as fuck now and 0 fun.

#MakeLTLgreatAGAIN.

mXGGcF2.png    FEELSWEIRDMAN killing content and the population at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pig is useless now, too unpredictable when paired with dmr/dog ear. should've just nerfed perc stamina damage tbh

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Think the issue was you would get hit by the taser then get hit with an impact grenade which was incredibly annoying.

plus you need to realize not everyone in APB is legit. Someone who is hit-scanning can easily take advantage of the taser and never miss a shot.

LO did announce on a patch note by SakeBee that they will in fact rebuff PIG slightly up to 750 Stamina Damage. They applied everything on the list but that.

It seems the direction is to buff the strongest things that don't need to be buffed (e.g OCA & Med Spray) & nerf the weak weapons, LTL included.

Welcome to the genius, incomplete transient-state of weapon balancing towards the yet-to-be-disclosed "baseline" that clearly doesn't exist & will never succeed.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:17 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Think the issue was you would get hit by the taser then get hit with an impact grenade which was incredibly annoying.

plus you need to realize not everyone in APB is legit. Someone who is hit-scanning can easily take advantage of the taser and never miss a shot.

You can say the same to shotguns someone can cheat and always 2 shot you. The perc issue would be the best to just remove the stamina damage from percs

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, Gateron said:

You can say the same to shotguns someone can cheat and always 2 shot you. The perc issue would be the best to just remove the stamina damage from percs

Except 1 kills and gets you back into the flight quicker while the other holds you hostage

P.s.

You're a Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii if you use percs and shotguns too