Sign in to follow this  
Y2Venom

i think we should all be friends

Why don't you just title better matchmaking?

You can't remove Pre-made groups, because that just defeats the purpose of playing with friends. 

I don't see removing threat, pre-made teams and remove abandonmission will help new players....

Edited by Deadliest

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

Why don't you just title better matchmaking?

You can't remove Pre-made groups, because that just defeats the purpose of playing with friends. 

I don't see removing threat, pre-made teams and remove abandonmission will help new players....

Why not matchmaking ? Simply put, you have have 12 people 6 of them are professional footballers and 6 of them are your everyday person. You are going to have a football match. The 6 professional footballers will only play on the same team. What will matchmaking do ? Nothing.

You dont see how teaming experienced players with new players will help ? Society is built on that principal.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Removing the ability to play with your friends is a bad idea for obvious reasons. 

You don't have to remove that ability, but you can have a clan wars district. 

5 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Remove Threat  ✅

Remove Pre-made Teams  ❌

Remove \Abandonmission  ❌

1st yea.About 2nd and 3rd-many players will get angry and may stop playn.But removin threat and adding optional beginner districts(for new players only)so they can learn the game for at least couple of missions-i think is good idea.No point of threat at this point even in Citadel.Many players are dethreatin now(even true golds)when silver financial or waterfront are empty and they cant play matches

Threat is the most toxic thing in the game right now.Many gold players treat the rest like trash and is not just about gaming-is like they mean it for the real life as well.Thats pure discrimination asf.If you truly against such things and not just the "black matter" propaganda sht-remove threat already

Edited by AlienTM

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

2 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

You don't have to remove that ability, but you can have a clan wars district. 

current districts struggle to remain full at times, so adding another district will either not make any difference, or make things even worse.

10 hours ago, AlienTM said:

1st yea.About 2nd and 3rd-many players will get angry and may stop playn.But removin threat and adding optional beginner districts(for new players only)so they can learn the game for at least couple of missions-i think is good idea.No point of threat at this point even in Citadel.Many players are dethreatin now(even true golds)when silver financial or waterfront are empty and they cant play matches

Threat is the most toxic thing in the game right now.Many gold players treat the rest like trash and is not just about gaming-is like they mean it for the real life as well.Thats pure discrimination asf.If you truly against such things and not just the "black matter" propaganda sht-remove threat already

Adding to ur idea of an optional beginner server....i thinks bots implemented in, one district created and categorized mainly for crims and an other for enforcers with disabled friendly fire...xd no trolls....should help the new players complete with npc instructors.. Human players in each district then team up against bots, the team leader of the group can set the difficulty of the bots via voting etc. Orr a just a tutorial district with npcs instructors and a firing range should do.