Delete884943468320878423

So let's talk about the latest APB less activity statistics overall.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:52 AM, Vnight said:

Was wondering since nobody seems to care about the obvious anymore "what's going on?" the ironical decrease in activity on forums and auction house (citadel) shouldn't come as a surprise at all by now, but still... makes you feel like this game stands on its last legs for some "strange" reason, even knowing that Matt is working on the engine as we speak, begs the question how many yellows are going to come back for a final exploiting experience when it finally gets released? And how many will leave permanently (good riddance).

And blablabla yakidy smakidy.

if the game was in a decent state or even in a demo state. i would stil play the game. maybe lesser than usual but i don't think a lot of people would stil play the game in a further state. u can pick out the guys who are actualy invested in the game and intrested in  the future of the game even if its dead. but i doubt that the engine upgrade wil get a lot of peopel back to the game. even if it is a demo. look at te people that streamed this game the most and popularizated this game as there own. they  are all gone. now and than we got big apb streamers join back for the nostalgic experience or for the " we are going to shit on this game some more". its a sad mentality but some people grow up faster than others. 

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1

I say not about my surviving (but have a good exp. in this direction) with kev3,

each hit is characterized by special visual effects, blood splatter. Playing with slow, single-damage weapons, it is easy to notice - with a sniper rifle, I hit 3 times (saw splashes), but the enemy did not die, what should be the regeneration to heal 3 shots? For rockets, these are explosions - similarly, what should a character have to survive without mods after the first one?

Merged.

21 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Ca3 lets you move much faster, a lot of silvers don't know this about APB but strafing is meta. You don't strafe you die, just how it is. I wish it wasn't this way. The better you move in APB the better you do. A kill cam would show how little they moved before death compared to whom ever they are facing.

I play enough time to pay the necessary attention to the attack, and not to running, he helps me to make 2 shots, while the enemy (due to through fire with resistance by running and the magnitude of the distance of my weapon) knocks down my hp..

One of the most important (not not the main) reasons why I did not go to GTA online is the dominance of unprecedented cheats, provocation of the environment and elements of the game against you, when you are put into a cage or thrown on your head by a Boeing or a liner. It is addictive and in an amicable way a real addiction to the game, experience and the desire to continue playing it, in terms of time, experience and the prevailing atmosphere where you took a place in society.

1 hour ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

each hit is characterized by special visual effects, blood splatter.

blood effects are client side and so are not proof of damage

apb currently doesn't really need to stay alive, i don't think the popularity of apb NOW is matt's worry, we all know there's always lots of eyes watching over APB, also the game isn't being advertised at all, so obviously there's no influx of new players.

All the focus is on the engine upgrade, marketing should come after, people can stop playing now and they will come back later, well, at least most of us will... and after all, don't we all keep comming back to APB even tho nothing changes ?.

APB has a very big following, but not a highly active playerbase, only thing i can say is, be patient, and if apb isn't pleasent now, then don't play it, we all get that people complaining only want the game to be good at their heart, but there's no point wasting ressources on an already broken and outdated game (funny enough, what we're upgrading to is already somewhat oudated compared to modern stuff...).

We can just wait for the engine upgrade like we all have been doing since 2014 842900323671474186.gif?v=1

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

finally stalker 2 is comin, 10 years we were waitin !!,,,,ho wait, not the good forum, sry

13 hours ago, xiphos said:

blood effects are client side and so are not proof of damage

really? but what it means?

13 hours ago, Ketog said:

Just wait for the engine upgrade like we all have been doing since 2014 842900323671474186.gif?v=1

how can the engine be attracted if society and content are rotten?

4 hours ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:

really? but what it means?

it doesn't mean anything

On 6/16/2021 at 6:33 AM, OCrazyGuyO said:

LO doesn’t care about the current player base but dreaming about the game will be populated after the engine update, good luck for LO🤭

I'll try APB after the engine upgrade and most likely return. I know quite some other "veterans" who will do the same. APB is still the best game I've ever played and I can't be more thankful towards LO and all volunteers for the work they're doing right now.

I miss all old Audio (Obeya) members!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iDisney said:

I'll try APB after the engine upgrade and most likely return. I know quite some other "veterans" who will do the same. APB is still the best game I've ever played and I can't be more thankful towards LO and all volunteers for the work they're doing right now.

I miss all old Audio (Obeya) members!

most, who playing here and sitting on forum love this game, but this does not mean that they all do not want progress in the game and the appearance of interest from the introduction of long-desired and logical things.