Sign in to follow this  
jmiIos

OCA-EW 626-SD

Drop off range 17.5m instead of 30. Not like you can put cj3 on it for 17.5m drop off range to make sense. Fix drop off range to 30m like every other silenced oca.

• Like 1

The range for OCAs is 17.5m in general. The other silenced OCA, the OCA 'Whisper', is a different gun variant, and has a couple other slight stat tweaks in addition to the extended range. Maybe they should be the same, but I doubt that's high on the priority list at the moment.

Edited by Leefekyn
  • Like 1

base oca variants have 17.5m range because orbit is apparently no longer capable of reverting things even when its clear they shouldn't have touched them in the first place

• Like 3

I just rechecked weapon stats and it literally has the same stats as default oca with hard damage being better on default oca(same as oca whisper) and this oca falls under the category of base oca variants????????

Making weapons worst, its one of the best features they have achieved so far, so no... oca won't regain default status any time soon indeed.

They basically playing out the last community members (that matter) they got left in their constant bad decisions, its not like anything will improve if u displease your lab rats.

One good thing does happen tho, the game gets less and less yellows, and with it as a bad side also less auction house content sadly, so i guess soon legendaries will go out of stock. 

Bronze will have to rebuild this game up from the ground, once it decides it wants to be rebuilt of course.

Imagine....how much easier it would be to balance this game....

if character mods and gun mods DIDN'T EXIST 😮

23 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

as much as i've suggested this over the years, at this point in time the removal of mods would not only cut a significant chunk of content from apb but it would also require a massive rebalancing effort

in the long run i agree we would be better off, but its hard to justify the frontloaded extra work it would require

People are saying oca whisper, but i am talking about oca 626-SD NFCP3 the same as whisper but without the magnifier, it doesn't have the same drop off range as oca whisper but it does have SMG Silencer mod, so it's not possible to put cj on it, so it doesn't have any benefits of silenced oca but it doesn't get any of the benefits from default oca???? if anyone that did weapon balance doesn't see the problem with that then they shouldn't be allowed to do any weapon changes ever.

2 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

if anyone that did weapon balance doesn't see the problem with that then they shouldn't be allowed to do any weapon changes ever.

Alright, the next time you make a mistake in anything, you're no longer allowed to EVER do that sort of activity again.

Simple, effective, illogical...

Edited by EvaPooh

@MattScott it literally wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to fix this, i hope it will be fixed by wednesday when the next maintenance happens.

Merged.

6 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Alright, the next time you make a mistake in anything, you're no longer allowed to EVER do that sort of activity again.

okie, a few mistakes, here and there, sry 

^_______________________________________^ :^^^^^^^************* ^>^

4 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

what happens when its not the first mistake?

8 minutes ago, xiphos said:

what happens when its not the first mistake?

You realize that people make mistakes and stop being a child by telling them to never, ever do it again, ever.

Just now, EvaPooh said:

You realize that people make mistakes and stop being a child by telling them to never, ever do it again, ever.

im pretty sure the person in charge of weapon balance is a fully grown adult already, and if they aren't then they should be

1 hour ago, xiphos said:

as much as i've suggested this over the years, at this point in time the removal of mods would not only cut a significant chunk of content from apb but it would also require a massive rebalancing effort

in the long run i agree we would be better off, but its hard to justify the frontloaded extra work it would require

of course im not like DO IT RN OR DIE LO

just...it would be nice...ya know

3 hours ago, jmiIos said:

@MattScott it literally wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to fix this, i hope it will be fixed by wednesday when the next maintenance happens.

Actually it may and will take more time to fix, add a maintenance to this. But considering how badly weapons are balanced right now, I'd prefer they buffed more guns than just SD. Around 80% of guns is underpowered, 10% is useless and won't stand a chance against any other gun in their tier. They can be used "for fun" sometimes but lbr you always end up on using something better than that.

Edited by Nagletz

He's right, they fucked over OCA-SD variants making them worse than both normal oca and whisper. I'm especially annoyed at this because I bought a oca-sd reskin for like 10k jt and shortly after they nerfed the range to 17.5m. They should put the range back to 30m.

22 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Have 1 mod rather than 3 levels with different effects. They wouldn't have needed to nerf the N-TEC damage if Heavy Barrel only had the lvl 3 effects. It would also clean up inventory slots and reduce server load.

8 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Have 1 mod rather than 3 levels with different effects. They wouldn't have needed to nerf the N-TEC damage if Heavy Barrel only had the lvl 3 effects. It would also clean up inventory slots and reduce server load.

APB's character and weapon upgrade progression feels similar to how it works in a PVE game

It would be a much better system imo, if you had to play each individual gun in order to unlock upgrades for them. Instead of playing a class of weapons to unlock upgrades. 

Plus, you're stupid if you don't buy weapon mods off of someone else so the whole system is just stupid.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii