Sign in to follow this  
Pillowlol

Input issues

Ive had this problem for years and its actually unplayable but nobody (even the incompetent monkeys at little orbit) dont have any fix so ill try again and ask here: whenever i move my mouse at a certain speed it doesnt input anything anymore. I only have this in apb, i have tried 4 different mice, tried many different dpi's, all the polling rates but nothing seems to fix it.

Heres a video showing the issue: 

so the bigger question to this is.. 

Does your mouse curser on the desktop move equal to your mouse movement.  even at speed?  does it have this effect in other games ? ?  if it happens on the os desktop or in other games then i would question  either ports, or os drivers / HID .     

Another thing to question is does this only happen if you have a controller or Joystick plugged in via usb? 

does this happen if you have the mouse connected directly through the motherboard USB not front panel usb.? 

does your mouse have additional buttons that you might tap. ie "movement reduction" for sniping . like the corsair buttons have. 

also software, so have you installed the mouse software packages, and checked features?     have you completely uninstalled old mouse drivers/applications and tried uninstalling HID devices from your os and then rebooted reinstalled the mouse.   also some AV like Comodo will actually limit applications use of HID devices encase of virtual replication. so something to think about 

2 hours ago, Sgt Drayke said:

so the bigger question to this is.. 

Does your mouse curser on the desktop move equal to your mouse movement.  even at speed?  does it have this effect in other games ? ?  if it happens on the os desktop or in other games then i would question  either ports, or os drivers / HID .     

5 hours ago, Pillowlol said:

I only have this in apb

As i said, only in apb, not in any other game or on desktop

broken mouse noob, need the APB Edition

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2021 at 6:51 PM, Pillowlol said:

As i said, only in apb, not in any other game or on desktop

so im only trying to help you bud unlike one of the other brilliant comments you have.

so lets start from scratch to clarify your issue. 

1) What OS  are you running on? 

2) Does your computer meet minimum requirements, 

3) What Antivirus / Firewall applications are you running. 

4) Do you run any 3rd party   applications that can take control of your mouse and keyboard ie   Screen Share / remote viewer / automated actions 

As your issue is "HID" (Mouse specific) What Mouse hardware are you using?  Manufacture name and model number ? 

Edited by Sgt Drayke