Delete884943468320878423

Firework Launcher vs Flare Gun

So today i just got trolled by LO for thinking that those are mechanically identical, wasted 3500 JT, NOICE!!! Still i believe it is unfair to make such typical fairy tale description on both, and lead us to think they are identical by default, the only difference being that one has skin. yet they are entirely different, one has a straight shoot and a longer range, while the other (more expensive!!!) has the worst mechanic i can describe about itself.

WtF is wrong with the producers of this game, old and new, they just let broken shit stay broken... why the fuck would u put a shittier more expensive mechanic on a same weapon??? It doesn't make sense! Its purpose its only to piss off noobs, cuz i never by far imagined those were different in any way so i never bothered trying before buying.

Why would u even keep the mechanic of that old trash that cost 3500 jocker tickets... its beyond me.

This game is literally made for cheaters and exploiters mostly, anyone that don't enjoy or want to do that, its literally going to enjoy its worst surprises as a legit APB experience in the front seat.

At least let them all have the option for a skin, its so annoying having an certain type of outfit, and not being able to buy or to change your favorite weapon skin... sometimes looks are more important than quality.

The more limits i find about things, the more annoying this game becomes.

So for the record... thank you APB for another disappointment after my birthday bad surprise, and to think i been gathering jocker tickets for more than half a year... its ok, trolls deserve to be trolled 🙂

EDIT: They probably use that marketing strategy of most popular corporations, where u put overpriced tags on products that don't even worth half of its price, but where so many would buy it regardless... yeah nice tactic indeed... for idiots that fall for it like myself. You learn new things every day of your existence, but this supposed to be old by now lol... i'm worried.

Edited by Vnight

the firework launcher is a legendary, they always have different mechanics from the f2p counterparts

aside from that the only real difference is the flaregun ammo has an arc to it and ~4m less range, neither of these things really matter when using it tbh

47 minutes ago, xiphos said:

the firework launcher is a legendary, they always have different mechanics from the f2p counterparts

aside from that the only real difference is the flaregun ammo has an arc to it and ~4m less range, neither of these things really matter when using it tbh

Oh man... i seen more legendaries being the same but with extra in JT store version, so taking it as a general concept, you would think that they are actually worst than the harder to obtain currency..., i mean theoretically legendaries are worst because you can obtain them with common currency, jt on the other hand you need to go to those crap places that i personally terminated after realized its only for cheaters in most cases. 

So basically you have to struggle half a year to obtain it into normal missions, what cheaters obtain in a few weeks with asylum and bailan.

Logic at least suggest that the harder to obtain currency for us normal ppl, should result in better weapons than what we obtain from the old "legendary" system which we all know its history.

And as you can see those places are usually deserted by now, because its mostly frequented by exploiters and cheaters, that nobody needs to deal with.

Truth is the community of this game is a total mess, and there is absolutely no denial about it, you would gladly approve with your style indirectly, knowing LO will never do anything about it.

Long live the cheaters! Just saying.

And if LO actually meant punishing cheaters they would prolly went to asylum or bailan, and ban half of this place community at least lmao, but don't worry, there is no danger of losing more ppl, in order to halve their investors, this game will stay small till they finish that so called major GPU upgrade, then they will start banning more seriously, and prolly gonna succumb to their own ignorance in the first place, realizing that most of the community is made of cheaters anyway lol after that, gl with promoting APB whatever.

My personal opinion, i hope im wrong of course :P.

Edited by Vnight

Firework Launcher is pretty much strictly superior to Flaregun in 99.9% of situations, why are you bitching?

Regrdless. the purpose it the shit they deleted from old forum about this reference, so if ure offended by it, be my guest, i couldn't care less.

Edited by Vnight

I used both, personally, I like the flare gun better

A: The way it shoots makes it easier to get kill on people, maybe cause it fires a bit slower? can't remember off the top of my head

B: The arch is just more satisfying to watch in the air.

IMO the should remove flare gun and left skinnable version of FL, existing of first one makes no sense anymore tbh...

APB have a lot of guns like this, and I'd take a guess that they just waste space on game servers...

OSCAR JT1 still have no skins option, Jesus...

Edited by Nagletz

21 hours ago, Vnight said:

~wall of text~

U should do urself a favor and take "APB-timeout™ " for min. 3 months better take 6!

Sometimes we need extrinsic knocks... 

Soooo... *tap-tap-tap*  

Edit: i exactly know what i'm talking about! 

I also found myself way too deep into APB.

Take a break, go out now when situations get better, hit some bongs or whatever u feel like 😉

Edit 2: 418 posts so i just got 2 posts left on this account 🤯

Edited by HighSociety

On 6/6/2021 at 6:14 PM, xiphos said:

firework launcher needs 1 less shot to kill than flaregun.

also, it's easier to spot/tag enemies with firework launcher.

so, firework launcher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> flaregun.

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

firework launcher needs 1 less shot to kill than flaregun.

Categorically incorrect.

Aside from the projectile behavior (Flare Gun travels in a soft arc, Firework Launcher travels in a straight line), they are identical.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Categorically incorrect.

Aside from the projectile behavior (Flare Gun travels in a soft arc, Firework Launcher travels in a straight line), they are identical.

I already tried it. Firework launcher needs 1 less shot to kill, try it yourself.

maybe it was nerfed tho.

Edited by Uhtdred

8 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

I already tried it. Firework launcher needs 1 less shot to kill, try it yourself. maybe it was nerfed tho.

Upon double-checking, I see that APB:Db is currently slightly out of date, so it's possible there's variance to the current live game ( @Speedz ). I would chalk this up to an error, as they're supposed to have identical stats.

26 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

I have a permanent one and I have no idea why.

You can purchase a permanent Flare Gun from the JT shop.

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

You can purchase a permanent Flare Gun from the JT shop.

No I mean one day I logged on and have a permanent flare gun.

36 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

No I mean one day I logged on and have a permanent flare gun.

Pls open a ticket. CS will help u and remove it from ur account 🤣

Literally the only difference is the particles, sound, firing arc and skin support.

They both do the exact same thing, on the exact same ranges, one juts drops while the other doesn't. The firework launcher doesn't have more range.

13 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Pls open a ticket. CS will help u and remove it from ur account 🤣

shut up you didn't hear it from me! I think it's a firework launcher tbf lucky mee

• Like 1

I bought strife jt1 just for design and gameplay, worst weapon ever.

Much better the good old spas12.

Haha... very funny guys... thing is i got a minus flare gun for my birthday, not as a mistake, but my birthday is a mistake and i know it!! Next? :)))

Trust me i love your trolling back, feels so refreshing every time!

By now i don't care about what's in the jt store anymore, cuz i have most of the best crap in there, so whatever i pick as new its limited to its usage on a every day routine.

Basically the torture going on on us all about surviving on the impression that we get new sensations nothing more.

As for you yellows, you still need to move to silver district and fuck off, nobody loves or cares for your existence, you are basically troublemakers more than trolls for that matter, believe it or not, GL believing otherwise, you dealt a lifetime damage, so you should be done by now.

Edited by Vnight