Doper

Getting a G1C Credit back as a refund for a weapon i would to call back

So.. i asked this question a week ago already i think.. i waited for an admin to respond but yet nothing went up so i thought maybe to bump it with a new post since pumping the other one didnt really work, i will try to be more specific this time aswell.

Basicaly i bought myself an acc bound of the ALIG Sunfire and regret it pretty much immediately and i asked if it is possible to get refund which i meant a G1C Refund, Not any real cash refund. Basicaly want to get another weapon for the same value.. I hope theres somthing that can work out otherwise i just lost a bunch of money on it..

Thanks for the responders

why don't you contact support? you will not get any help on the forums

2 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

^This

Unfortunately the forums aren't the place for questions like this, you're better off contacting support.

10 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

Thanks for the advice ! Ill do it 

11 minutes ago, ByeBye said:

Purchases are non-refundable, tradable or exchangeable.

I know this is true about refund for real money but read what i asked for

I think you have one chance to ask for a refund, not sure now. Just send a ticket with the info about the item you bought (you know, screenies about your purchase, date etc.), server, characters names... but i doubt they need it.

Edited by Excalibur!

24 minutes ago, Scra4P said:

So.. i asked this question a week ago already i think.. i waited for an admin to respond but yet nothing went up so i thought maybe to bump it with a new post since pumping the other one didnt really work, i will try to be more specific this time aswell.

Basicaly i bought myself an acc bound of the ALIG Sunfire and regret it pretty much immediately and i asked if it is possible to get refund which i meant a G1C Refund, Not any real cash refund. Basicaly want to get another weapon for the same value.. I hope theres somthing that can work out otherwise i just lost a bunch of money on it..

Thanks for the responders

Forums can not help you. You must go to support.

Admins can only tell you what players are telling you, which is to go to our support.

• Like 1

it sucks but support doesn’t exchange anything bought from armas. I tried to exchange mistakenly bought obeya ‘below zero’ for something with an equal price. long story short now I just have 2 versions of obeya rifles. T_T

gotta think twice and double check everything before buy. 

G1 used to do that, dunno about LO. It doesnt hurt to ask the support...

There was an old 24hr rule about swapping weps !

13 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

I think you have one chance to ask for a refund, not sure now. Just send a ticket with the info about the item you bought (you know, screenies about your purchase, date etc.), server, characters names... but i doubt they need it.

A long time ago I purchased a gun I regretted immediately because it wasn't the one I wanted.  Thought I was getting a Star with mods.  It turned out to be the slowest firing gun in history, Star LCR.  I regretted it immediately, contacted support and.... even though it was a first time purchase and request, was refused.  I was livid.  But ya know, over time, the LCR became my favorite goto gun.  It's superb in it's niche.  Give the gun you bought a chance.  They are all good with a little practice.