Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Achievements description, that has nothing to do with the actual weapons description.

How the fuck do you identify how to complete a certain achievement when all weapon descriptions are just fairy tale descriptions that are useless!!! I seen though it of course after way too long, but for noobs that have no concept of it, wtf do they do about it?! Wait a decade to take a guess about it?! I mean they have made this game such a bad UI friendly that its ridiculous when it comes to achievements.

Give us a decent chance to identify the weapons we need to complete that godamn achievement with, in order to obtain that godamn item, that only yellows tend to obtain, basically yellows... the only specimens that enjoy this game.

And in case you yellows gonna say that its in store, keep in mind that most ppl don't go to store as a first thing, and they will stay confused about it not knowing where the fuck to actually get the basic info about the weapon category... i always been puzzled by it, and i even been to store the first times i began playing, its a clusterfuck, it will never work like that.

It's in the store. 😮

Edited by EvaPooh

16 hours ago, Benguin said:

its in store

14 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

It's in the store. 😮

"And in case you yellows gonna say that its in store"

ggwp

17 hours ago, Vnight said:

you yellows

this is how im going to refer golds now.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:56 AM, Vnight said:

blablabla...

>troll

BURP! Yeah whatever. Its ridiculous to think that this place has any competent yellows anyway, you are only good at killing silvers in bronze, and that's it! But im glad that im not the only troll around, you do a good job with your sarcastic passive aggressive replies. :))) Thanx.

Edited by Vnight

Sign in to follow this