Sign in to follow this  
Reprimand

Let us trade Armas Marketplace weapons

Let us trade our Armas marketplace weapons through an NPC or at least in game. As far as I know legendaries used to be sold on there and now you can only get them with JT or in game cash so why can't we trade the Armas ones? 

i can pull up every single word from every single language on this planet and i could not come up with a single string of words that could tell you just how bad of an idea that is  

18 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i can pull up every single word from every single language on this planet and i could not come up with a single string of words that could tell you just how bad of an idea that is  

So you can buy legendaries with JTs purchased from the Armas Marketplace, other permanents too but permanents purchased with G1C is somehow a bad idea? 

4 hours ago, Reprimand said:

So you can buy legendaries with JTs purchased from the Armas Marketplace, other permanents too but permanents purchased with G1C is somehow a bad idea? 

alright so you want to encourage people to buy 20 dollar guns in a game that has people more fishy then fish lake on mount fishmore which in turn will allow several things lets name a few

hackers and reroll accounts can just get there buddys to buy and supply weapons 

people might try to start hacking accounts and payment method accounts like paypal to buy more guns and sell them ingame

it takes out contacts fully because why the fuck do i want a 7day ntec when i can just buy 1 from the market place because i'm sure it would be full of them

younger kids might steal there parents money

its just fucking stupid 

the legendaries with jt are fine due to the fact it's a chance and that's ingame cash you can earn over time or buy and still keeps in contacts and armas market

and it makes it pointless to even play and rank contacts becuase aside from clothes which the better clothes is on the market why would i want to rank up? so i can get 195 mods? nah man not worth it might aswell go play crappy new vegas becuase all i would be doing is waiting for asylum and getting bored 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

alright so you want to encourage people to buy 20 dollar guns in a game that has people more fishy then fish lake on mount fishmore which in turn will allow several things lets name a few

hackers and reroll accounts can just get there buddys to buy and supply weapons 

people might try to start hacking accounts and payment method accounts like paypal to buy more guns and sell them ingame

it takes out contacts fully because why the fuck do i want a 7day ntec when i can just buy 1 from the market place because i'm sure it would be full of them

younger kids might steal there parents money

its just fucking stupid 

the legendaries with jt are fine due to the fact it's a chance and that's ingame cash you can earn over time or buy and still keeps in contacts and armas market

and it makes it pointless to even play and rank contacts becuase aside from clothes which the better clothes is on the market why would i want to rank up? so i can get 195 mods? nah man not worth it might aswell go play crappy new vegas becuase all i would be doing is waiting for asylum and getting bored 

Most of the guns are just reskins and contact ones are based on personal preference. You're overthinking this. 

On 5/30/2021 at 1:37 PM, Reprimand said:

Most of the guns are just reskins and contact ones are based on personal preference. You're overthinking this. 

Legendary weapons: These weapons are meant to be tradeable
Armas Weapons: These weapons are meant to be permanent 
JT Weapons: These are meant to be character bound guns you can get without spending real life $

Besides what cowhorseman said, being able to trade JT and Armas weapons would be a bad decision for LO because they wouldn't make money off of armas purchases if the guns are in circulation

What about guns like the norseman? I paid a lot of money to get the account bound pack of them making the Odin a rare weapon to have. It would feel like a slap in the face if all of a sudden it was in the market for 1-2million