Some people said that the engine update would never come out, that the apb always promised and never ended up fulfilling, it is more since this had already been said years ago. I honestly did not understand these people, but every time I understand them more. Please do it before the game dies at once and get it right.

It would be good if they are taking a lot of time to put new weapons, new cars, even new maps.... to give freshness to the game and also do a good business for the company because if they do it well the word will spread and old and new players will come.

That would be the smart thing to do, but I'm content with them getting the new graphics out.

Regards To Everybody.

See you this summer on the San Paro Streets ❤️

19 minutes ago, JOSELA said:

Please do it before the game dies at once and get it right.

Who cares if 1.2 dies? 2.1 is the future. 

20 minutes ago, JOSELA said:

It would be good if they are taking a lot of time to put new weapons, new cars, even new maps.... to give freshness to the game and also do a good business for the company because if they do it well the word will spread and old and new players will come.

New car and grenade will be shipped with the new engine. 

21 minutes ago, JOSELA said:

That would be the smart thing to do, but I'm content with them getting the new graphics out.

Honestly the game won't look that much different but the code and pipeline to which the graphics get put onto your screen will make them look a bit better.

21 minutes ago, JOSELA said:

sure

• Like 1

thread seems like a fundamental misunderstanding of what the engine upgrade is and im tired of explaining

• Like 1

Oddly enough, no one said "soon" yet. 

1 hour ago, xiphos said:

thread seems like a fundamental misunderstanding of what the engine upgrade is and im tired of explaining

I don't remember, explain it to me again

2 hours ago, JOSELA said:

Some people said that the engine update would never come out, that the apb always promised and never ended up fulfilling, it is more since this had already been said years ago. I honestly did not understand these people, but every time I understand them more. Please do it before the game dies at once and get it right.

Regards To Everybody.

The point of the engine upgrade is to have a better apb experience overall and to make it easier for lo to roll out new content. You don't want the engine upgrade in its current state its worse than live.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

yea lets bringin more pressure making more of this topics..gonna work 🤦‍♂️

34 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

yea lets bringin more pressure making more of this topics..gonna work 🤦‍♂️

Shut down the forums! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JOSELA said:

Regards To Everybody.

honestly if i was you i would just quit apb reloaded, the game is boring as fuck.

Matt probably afraid to post the latest news now after seen this topics..gg no news now

On 5/25/2021 at 4:14 AM, outfit said:

the game is boring as fuck

your opinion

4 hours ago, Zatro said:

your opinion

Game's pop is in the toilet. I think a lot of people share that sentiment, but ok whatever.

• Like 1

I hope this year. but no one knows exactly. except one of us has a glass ball.

I'm honestly surprised more people aren't holding on. Decided to play a couple of days and it seems like most of the people who dedicated their lives to the game have moved on after all this time.

It ain't happening bro and no matter what they did to improve this game, I think the majority of vets wouldn't give a shit to come back. A new audience is honestly out of the question with the current gaming market. Nobody would like this game.

Give it up man.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, :^) said:

I'm honestly surprised more people aren't holding on. Decided to play a couple of days and it seems like most of the people who dedicated their lives to the game have moved on after all this time.

It ain't happening bro and no matter what they did to improve this game, I think the majority of vets wouldn't give a shit to come back. A new audience is honestly out of the question with the current gaming market. Nobody would like this game.

Give it up man.

being fair here game has one good thing and thats customization and everything else falls short i guess you can play this for RP? anyway your right game is fucked it's getting staler as the days pass and we need more to do then pray we get a good match  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

being fair here game has one good thing and thats customization and everything else falls short i guess you can play this for RP? anyway your right game is fucked it's getting staler as the days pass and we need more to do then pray we get a good match  

See, what's bizarre is everyone will say how bad APB combat is, yet beg that LO doesn't change it?...It's very backwards logic.

Imagine if LO said fuck it, and turned APB into a cover shooter? Allowing for blind fire, vaulting and other doodads

I guarantee you, the people who think this game's gameplay sucks will argue not to do this cause it's not APB. And they're right. But if APB combat "sucks" it needs reworking right?

I think in APB strafing needs to be nerfed, how? A delay/inertia transition so if you strafe you're stuck in one place for a brief second. Moving in a circle could still work but it'll have to be wider in order to not get any movement debuffs

• Like 2

12 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

See, what's bizarre is everyone will say how bad APB combat is, yet beg that LO doesn't change it?...It's very backwards logic.

Imagine if LO said fuck it, and turned APB into a cover shooter? Allowing for blind fire, vaulting and other doodads

I guarantee you, the people who think this game's gameplay sucks will argue not to do this cause it's not APB. And they're right. But if APB combat "sucks" it needs reworking right?

I think in APB strafing needs to be nerfed, how? A delay/inertia transition so if you strafe you're stuck in one place for a brief second. Moving in a circle could still work but it'll have to be wider in order to not get any movement debuffs

fallout 3 nv and 4 have more constaint hit reg and combat then apb. apbs combat i can unload a full mag into a person at 5 feet miss all shots and do the same at 500 feet and hit all shots i think the main issue is hitscan and on a laggy game like apb that hit reg gos out the door faster then a dad who didnt want a kid we need projectiles and stuff that makes combat feel more open and heavy not this "run into a room with a 10ga shotgun and a pray to god" stun i pull off and get 5 kills with 

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

fallout 3 nv and 4

well comparing offline single player games to an always online game isn't exactly fair. I know APB didn't used to be all server side, but HEEHOOHAAA CHEATERS HAD TO GO AND RUIN THAT.

I always notice less cheaters in games where getting kills =/= victory

If LO can make APB less punishing when you die (kill cams is a start) I imagine less people would cheat.

A: now people have a killcam they can record to send into support as proof there is something fishy.

B: A player can see what revealed their position/can see how they played and see what they can do different for next time. This will make loosing feel less like being punished and more like a learning experience.

I think killcams is something LO really need to add into this game, not only because it's a modern feature in most pvp shooters. But it will also show new players how to play the game from the POV of the person they are getting killed by.

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

fallout 3 nv and 4 have more constaint hit reg and combat then apb. apbs combat i can unload a full mag into a person at 5 feet miss all shots and do the same at 500 feet and hit all shots i think the main issue is hitscan and on a laggy game like apb that hit reg gos out the door faster then a dad who didnt want a kid we need projectiles and stuff that makes combat feel more open and heavy not this "run into a room with a 10ga shotgun and a pray to god" stun i pull off and get 5 kills with 

They need to limit lag compensation so players with high ping can't shoot you behind cover. I tested with my ping set to 3000ms and I was still able to land shots on low latency players who were behind cover on their screen.

7 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

well comparing offline single player games to an always online game isn't exactly fair. I know APB didn't used to be all server side, but HEEHOOHAAA CHEATERS HAD TO GO AND RUIN THAT.

I always notice less cheaters in games where getting kills =/= victory

If LO can make APB less punishing when you die (kill cams is a start) I imagine less people would cheat.

A: now people have a killcam they can record to send into support as proof there is something fishy.

B: A player can see what revealed their position/can see how they played and see what they can do different for next time. This will make loosing feel less like being punished and more like a learning experience.

I think killcams is something LO really need to add into this game, not only because it's a modern feature in most pvp shooters. But it will also show new players how to play the game from the POV of the person they are getting killed by.

the sort of kill cam we got doesnt help it wont be much but a little gos along way. going to take more then a kill cam to make me want to play this again 

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

the sort of kill cam we got doesnt help

yea, staring at your enemy in such a complex game as this one isn't going to teach you what you did wrong.

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

going to take more then a kill cam to make me want to play this again 

The update after the engine launches: Tactical Nuke

9 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

yea, staring at your enemy in such a complex game as this one isn't going to teach you what you did wrong.

The update after the engine launches: Tactical Nuke

Then we get Prestige, like cod where you reset back to lvl 1 and have to grind all the ranks and achievements again. Players with 5 stars ranked 5 times.