Sakebee

5/26 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 5/26/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 8 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Thanks 1

revert med spray

• Like 4

Yall wanted ttk increased. Medspray buff increases ttk.

But seriously, remove the double heal rate. Medspray was already game breaking without it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Yall wanted ttk increased. Medspray buff increases ttk.

Lowering weapon damage achieves this. Not everyone has access to or uses medspray.

Buff bad weapons pls

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Lowering weapon damage achieves this. Not everyone has access to or uses medspray.

I'd be more interested to see what would happen if they just doubled health (from current 1,000 to 2,000) without any other changes. I feel like it would work out decently well, and also make currently not so obvious gun imbalances a bit more obvious.

Yeah no. They tried the higher ttk in districts. It didn't receive good feedback. Don't feel like going in full circle again. 

Edited by Valkyrja-

2 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

Yeah no. They tried the higher ttk in districts. It didn't receive good feedback. Don't feel like going in full circle again. 

Except they didn't, and I really wish people would stop spreading this misinformation. They opened those districts in an intentionally broken state in an attempt to make people think it would be a bad idea to raise the game's TTK. Thankfully, most people saw through the bullshit.

42 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Except they didn't, and I really wish people would stop spreading this misinformation. They opened those districts in an intentionally broken state in an attempt to make people think it would be a bad idea to raise the game's TTK. Thankfully, most people saw through the bullshit.

APB is a shooter and for that, its ttk is rather a bit too high. It got worse through the series of nerfs the game went through all this time.

Current-ttk is a glaring reason for all current and future issues. There is no way higher-ttk would ever work in APB and if you see a way, please share it. Because If anything, general-ttk should go down.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I'd be more interested to see what would happen if they just doubled health (from current 1,000 to 2,000) without any other changes. I feel like it would work out decently well, and also make currently not so obvious gun imbalances a bit more obvious.

That's true, I was thinking about this last night. Increasing player health would be a good thing. Gunfights last a little longer but not too long. 

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Yes they did. I literally played in them. You can't say they didn't and say it's misinformation. You literally contradicted yourself. Except they didn't, then go on saying they did open those servers and try to say it was broken(but it wasn't literally raised the ttk like people wanted). Most???? Literally saw people complain about higher ttk because the game was not apb like and more tanky. This has been a thing since the game opened. It's literally going in a circle. Raise the ttk they do its crap they revert it. Give it a couple months/year and we are back at it again. 

I'll keep my opinion on higher ttk is crap. You can say that you want it. Regardless if one or the other happen people are gonna stay and be happy or leave because it's complete crap. 

Edited by Valkyrja-
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

Yes they did. I literally played in them. You can't say they didn't and say it's misinformation. You literally contradicted yourself. Except they didn't, then go on saying they did open those servers and try to say it was broken(but it wasn't literally raised the ttk like people wanted). Most???? Literally saw people complain about higher ttk because the game was not apb like and more tanky. This has been a thing since the game opened. It's literally going in a circle. Raise the ttk they do its crap they revert it. Give it a couple months/year and we are back at it again. 

I'll keep my opinion on higher ttk is crap. You can say that you want it. Regardless if one or the other happen people are gonna stay and be happy or leave because it's complete crap. 

Learn how to read. I was replying to your statement that implied RG/G1 made those districts for a legitimate test of higher TTK. They did not, and this isn't something you can argue. Those districts were completely broken, with half the game's features being non-functional in them. Not to mention the various guns that were bugged in any of several ways (SHAW-PGL, never forget).

On 5/26/2021 at 7:05 PM, Hexerin said:

Learn how to read. I was replying to your statement that implied RG/G1 made those districts for a legitimate test of higher TTK. They did not, and this isn't something you can argue. Those districts were completely broken, with half the game's features being non-functional in them. Not to mention the various guns that were bugged in any of several ways (SHAW-PGL, never forget).

First off. Rude. Oh shit. Sorry I read it like you said one thing in the beginning then a different thing right after. Kinda like how it was wrote. Learn how to not contradict yourself. 

Higher ttk servers are not the way to go with apb imo. I have my thoughts on it and you have yours.

Thanks.

Edited by Valkyrja-
  • Like 1