imV

Paying off your threat

Picture

I dont know how useful this would be, i imagine there would be less people who does nothing or dies on purpose and ruins missions. Dont like having gold?, just pay off. 

If devs would actually make that thing where you cant do missions in bronze once you have became gold, you would have little choice, pay or leave to silver district, that would be nice i think 🙃

Im still doubting if this would be a good idea, 50/50

• Like 1

Could be nice have a lot of Green around.
Suits with Central Garden in Financial.

3 hours ago, imV said:

I dont know how useful this would be

In some sense, perhaps. Not practically however, because it isn't a barrier to be crossed. I mean why would Dethreaters pay when they have the option of simply doing their usual routine: ruining missions?

It is very similar to bribing off Notoriety or reducing Prestige. Why bribe at a Contact or deliver evidence to a locker when the option of being a Scummy-teamkiller exists? LO took the easy-way-out by disabling the Heat System. Sadly, disabling Threat doesn't come with minor consequences.

Well not everyone wants to ruin mission. I myself dont want gold anymore, im not the same as i was 6 years ago. Those who are not dickheads might like this option.. But it would be really useful if there was a feature when you become gold in bronze, you cant even press k to be ready, it show you an error 😄 Ive made a post with a picture some time ago, look at my posts, you should find it ^^

being honest with the state of the game removing it until the next engine or a decent sized increase in pop would sever better use. i havent played a match in a long time just due to the fact i would see the same 3 people for 15 matchs stuck with the same two team mates and no matter how hard we tried they would win each match and just made the whole game less fun then it already is 

• Like 3