Reprimand

What's your go to dab weapon?

On 5/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, Mitne said:

ATAC.

Cause this weapon still gets a lot of hate.

It's a good weapon up close. I think a lot of people forget the range on it is terrible and just run in willy nilly

2 hours ago, Reprimand said:

It's a good weapon up close. I think a lot of people forget the range on it is terrible and just run in willy nilly

50m is not terrible. Tap-fired at the proper rate, that thing was a monster.

Edited by Talla

I used to love killing higher skilled players with a rocket launcher.  It only worked once.  When they noticed you had a rocket launcher there was no more surprise and the rockets are easy to dodge.

i used to jump snipe with the heavy hvr but they took that away from me so now I just chuck rocks 

• Like 1

I would of said the percussion and PIG combo but now it seems to be the CR762 Rifle, although the finger pain is really bad, it's kind of satisfying knowing you can click so fast, and the accuracy is nice too or a weapon i'm actually consistent with, the NSSW, Heavy Barrel 2, Hunting Sight 2 (3 would work too i guess), just works at medium range, even close range too if you put CJ3 on it oh and the ammo is cheap.  

OSCAR.

Min TTK kills are unbelievably satisfying with it.

Even with it's horrific TTK, the Norsemen is really fun to kill people with given its large magazine, which catches people off guard somehow. They really need a buff though.

STAR 556 'Love-Gun' R&D III i love tag em with hearts ❤️

I used to slap muzzle break on the tommy, but then LO reduced the recoil so now I shoot at the ground if I do that 😞

The real flex is the OSCAR I might love that gun more than the Versace n-tec